Reload this Page >

meds+case number

meds+case number

Old May 8th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

fajita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meds+case number

Hi all,
Just got our acknowledgment/ case number email and have been advised that the case officer won't be allocated for a while (potentially several months by the look of it ). Firstly is this normal (or do you normally get a case officer allocated straight away) and also: we're trying to front-load as much as possible so ideally I'd like to send off our medicals unrequested- is a case number sufficient for this or do I need to wait for a case officer?
Thanks.
Old May 8th 2006, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meds+case number

Originally Posted by fajita
Hi all,
Just got our acknowledgment/ case number email and have been advised that the case officer won't be allocated for a while (potentially several months by the look of it ). Firstly is this normal (or do you normally get a case officer allocated straight away) and also: we're trying to front-load as much as possible so ideally I'd like to send off our medicals unrequested- is a case number sufficient for this or do I need to wait for a case officer?
Thanks.

Hi

You don't get a case officer until your application reaches the top of the pile, so to speak. This can take a while, it depends which visa you are applying for and if it's MODL or not.

You can front load using your acknowledgement Number which is usually something like CLF2006/12345
Old May 8th 2006, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

fajita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meds+case number

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi

You don't get a case officer until your application reaches the top of the pile, so to speak. This can take a while, it depends which visa you are applying for and if it's MODL or not.

You can front load using your acknowledgement Number which is usually something like CLF2006/12345
thanks for the quick reply WendyC, that's useful to know.