Medicals

Old Jan 7th 2007, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by skye
Hi curly - we too are in the midlands - where did you have yours done?
Handsworth wood, is that where you're going / gone????
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Originally Posted by daveplumber
We are about to book our medicals for a family of 5, 4 of us having x rays the other 1 being too young, could anyone recommend a docters in the essex area and a rough guideline on price, I dont want to cough when they tell me, I would like some time getting use to the shock, thanks in advance for any help and advice
For each adult we paid £80 for the medicals and £60 for the chest x-rays. For each child we paid £80 for the medicals, they were under 16 so no chest x-rays. Hope this gives you a guideline
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:04 pm
skye

We are in Shropshire but looking for the cheapest place!!!

Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skye
We are in Shropshire but looking for the cheapest place!!!
Hi Skye, we're also Shropshire looking for the cheapest.

Curley do you know if you can get to Handsworth Wood by train?
Old Jan 8th 2007, 5:16 pm
skye

Where in shropshire are you and where are you heading!!! what do you do job wise?

Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Ludlow, probably going coast area between Brisbane and Sydney. Not sure yet.

Im a homeopath but earn my living selling antiques and collectors items. Also not sure what Ill be doing over there!

What about you?
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quercus
Hi Skye, we're also Shropshire looking for the cheapest.

Curley do you know if you can get to Handsworth Wood by train?
Sorry, haven't got a clue, we got lost going there!!!!!! don't know that area at all.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

brickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nicebrickies wife is just really nice

Hi

We are between Brighton and Eastbourne, East Sussex, looking for recommendations for cheapest.
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:51 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

We are about to book our medicals for a family of 5, 4 of us having x rays the other 1 being too young, could anyone recommend a docters in the essex area and a rough guideline on price, I dont want to cough when they tell me, I would like some time getting use to the shock, thanks in advance for any help and advice

HI ALL
we're off to a clinic in cambridge beg feb. we shopped around and found that they were the cheapest ( clinic at heathrow wanted loads of money:scared: )
so its costing per adult £185 (this includes xray) and £60 per child and they do everything in one place so easy peasy.

tracey & steve
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:53 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brickies wife
Hi

We are between Brighton and Eastbourne, East Sussex, looking for recommendations for cheapest.
We got quotes and booked today, everyone over 11 DOES need an x-ray, we booked 4 x-rays at £80.00 each 3 adult medicals and 2 child medicals, I have tattoos my wife and 2 daughters have belly bars all of which require extra blood tests, the total for the 5 of us altogether was £1203.00, how painful, we have managed to have x-rays and medicals done all in 1 day at Southend Essex
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:57 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

We got quotes and booked today, everyone over 11 DOES need an x-ray, we booked 4 x-rays at £80.00 each 3 adult medicals and 2 child medicals, I have tattoos my wife and 2 daughters have belly bars all of which require extra blood tests, the total for the 5 of us altogether was £1203.00, how painful, we have managed to have x-rays and medicals done all in 1 day at Southend Essex

ouch there i was complaining over the costs of ours.
i tell you what these panel doctors have got there heads screwed on
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:01 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by want2bthere
I phoned all of the local places on the list of approved and the quotes were all pretty much the same price, my wife works in Hospital and the consultant she works with offered to do it for free, but as they are not on list no can do
:scared:
Old Jan 8th 2007, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
too right !!!!!! just what I thought, easy money !!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:14 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
We live up North but thought I would throw my two pennith worth in!
We have our meds on Friday and for a family of 4(kids 3+5) we were quoted a total cost of £600 plus £58 each adult for our xrays.I then called a clinic in Edinburgh(about a 90 minute drive away)and the cost for the meds and blood test came in at £370.I called the local Dr back and told him the reason I was cancelling the appointment and he agreed to match the price! Couldnt believe it-saved loads of money and a car journey with the kids in tow!
Good luck and it pays to shop around.
Andy
Old Jan 8th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hi,
We live up North but thought I would throw my two pennith worth in!
We have our meds on Friday and for a family of 4(kids 3+5) we were quoted a total cost of £600 plus £58 each adult for our xrays.I then called a clinic in Edinburgh(about a 90 minute drive away)and the cost for the meds and blood test came in at £370.I called the local Dr back and told him the reason I was cancelling the appointment and he agreed to match the price! Couldnt believe it-saved loads of money and a car journey with the kids in tow!
Good luck and it pays to shop around.
Andy
Thats worth knowing! Maybe Ill try that one!

Extra tests for belly bars...hmmm. Does that go for pierced ears too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.