Medicals

Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:52 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Medicals

We are about to book our medicals for a family of 5, 4 of us having x rays the other 1 being too young, could anyone recommend a docters in the essex area and a rough guideline on price, I dont want to cough when they tell me, I would like some time getting use to the shock, thanks in advance for any help and advice
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Louiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals

Hya Dave
I cant recommend anybody in your area but we had ours done in South East London a few weeks ago and paid £50 per x ray and 110 per adult and 52 per child medical. Its very basic - no asking anybody to cough, a blood test for the adults a wee test for all over 5 and just a general all over good look!
Best of luck
Louise
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:26 am
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Louiselondon
Hya Dave
I cant recommend anybody in your area but we had ours done in South East London a few weeks ago and paid £50 per x ray and 110 per adult and 52 per child medical. Its very basic - no asking anybody to cough, a blood test for the adults a wee test for all over 5 and just a general all over good look!
Best of luck
Louise
Thanks Louise thats great I have a guideline on price, thanx again
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Dave - shop around for prices!! They can vary quite a bit - just for me and OH the prices varied by over a hundred squid, so for a family it could add up to even more. Ring a few places, even if they are a bit of a hike - for the sake of an extra half an hour in the car you could save £hundreds!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:57 am
Essex Staffy

Originally Posted by esperanza
Dave - shop around for prices!! They can vary quite a bit - just for me and OH the prices varied by over a hundred squid, so for a family it could add up to even more. Ring a few places, even if they are a bit of a hike - for the sake of an extra half an hour in the car you could save £hundreds!
Thanx for that I will do that, I would rather spend a bit more of my time than my money
Old Jan 6th 2007, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Michelle Hastings is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave

We had our chest x-rays done a few weeks ago at BUPA Hartswood Hospital in Brentwood and paid £82.00 for each adult and my 12 year old son. My daughter is 9 years old so she didn't need to have one. We had them done on the Saturday and they were ready by the Wednesday.

My husband and I only needed chest x-rays but the children had to have full medicals. I had their medicals done at a surgery in Upminster, Beech Avenue for £80.00 each.

Hope this has been helpful.

Michelle
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle Hastings
Hi Dave

We had our chest x-rays done a few weeks ago at BUPA Hartswood Hospital in Brentwood and paid £82.00 for each adult and my 12 year old son. My daughter is 9 years old so she didn't need to have one. We had them done on the Saturday and they were ready by the Wednesday.

My husband and I only needed chest x-rays but the children had to have full medicals. I had their medicals done at a surgery in Upminster, Beech Avenue for £80.00 each.

Michelle
Gosh that was expensive our x-rays were £40 each, kids meds were £50, that was in the midlands. X-rays and meds all done at same practise.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daveplumber
We are about to book our medicals for a family of 5, 4 of us having x rays the other 1 being too young, could anyone recommend a docters in the essex area and a rough guideline on price, I dont want to cough when they tell me, I would like some time getting use to the shock, thanks in advance for any help and advice
we are in dartford so not to far from you,and have decided to go up to london nw8, as we can get xrays and meds done all at the same time, £50.00 x rays, kids med £50.00,our meds £80.00, blood test cos i got tattoos is £100.00, courier report to aus £130.00.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

RubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really nice

Originally Posted by daveplumber
If my experience is anything to go by....be prepared to cough at some point in the next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RubyPearl
If my experice is anything to go by....be prepared to cough at some point in the next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some reason they dont all do this examination, didn't where we went!!!! my OH was pleased about that!!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

RubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really niceRubyPearl is just really nice

Originally Posted by curly
For some reason they dont all do this examination, didn't where we went!!!! my OH was pleased about that!!!!!!
MMMmmmmmmmmmmm.....I'd like to say that my doc WAS happy that he DID DO that....but I'm sure that it was all thoroughly professional.

It gave my wife a laugh anyway.............the fact that I MAY have felt utterly violated was lost on her!

Last edited by RubyPearl; Jan 6th 2007 at 9:29 pm.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future

we had are x-rays done in norwich and they cost us 180.00 for the three of us we have got to have are medicals done in norwich to at a different place but i dont know how much they cost yet:scared:
Old Jan 7th 2007, 3:52 pm
Essex Staffy

Originally Posted by Michelle Hastings
Hi Dave

Michelle
Thanks all i yhink I will call your people Michelle they are fairly local 2 us
Old Jan 7th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Question Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Louiselondon
Hya Dave
Best of luck
Louise
Hi Louse we're in SE London - where did you go?

Bruce
Old Jan 7th 2007, 5:29 pm
skye

Hi curly - we too are in the midlands - where did you have yours done?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.