Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical Requests

Medical Requests

Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Question Medical Requests

I sent my application form off for 136 Independent visa in May. I have received confirmation, but wandering how long medical requests are taking to receive. Can anyone give me their time span please.

Cheers
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical Requests

Originally Posted by sunflower7
I sent my application form off for 136 Independent visa in May. I have received confirmation, but wandering how long medical requests are taking to receive. Can anyone give me their time span please.

Cheers
We applied for the 136 independent visa non MODL in March and received our medical request at the beginning of September. We went for our medicals 2 weeks ago and we are now just waiting for a reply from our PCC's. Hope this helps emma.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Thanks Emmal

So I'm probably looking at around November time then. Will need to validate next, depending on if and when I get the visa, I may be bound by the 6-12 month from your medical rule. Hoping i can get there at a nice time of year for the weather. When and where are you heading?
Old Sep 27th 2006, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Thanks Emmal

So I'm probably looking at around November time then. Will need to validate next, depending on if and when I get the visa, I may be bound by the 6-12 month from your medical rule. Hoping i can get there at a nice time of year for the weather. When and where are you heading?
We are hoping to go around easter next year all going well with the house and everything. We are moving to the sunshine coast queensland as we have family there.