Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical Request?

Medical Request?

Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road
Default Medical Request?

Hi, our agent has just informed us that our medicals, police checks and some other bits n bobs have been requested.

We had our medicals dones last Wednesday in Manchester and the doctor said they'd be sent off in the next couple of weeks.

My question is how long after the medicals are requested are the visas normally granted?

We have an offer on our house which we have accepted and we want to get out to Brisbane ASAP.

My wife is a nurse and is on the MODL.

TIA, Mike.
Old Jun 1st 2005, 3:08 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default Re: Medical Request?

Originally Posted by The Hun
Hi, our agent has just informed us that our medicals, police checks and some other bits n bobs have been requested.

We had our medicals dones last Wednesday in Manchester and the doctor said they'd be sent off in the next couple of weeks.

My question is how long after the medicals are requested are the visas normally granted?

We have an offer on our house which we have accepted and we want to get out to Brisbane ASAP.

My wife is a nurse and is on the MODL.

TIA, Mike.
Our visa`s were granted within 2 weeks of Dimia receiving meds and pc`s.
So fingers crossed you shouldn`t have too long to wait now!

Tracey
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road

bump
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:53 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Our medicals would have been received early December and our visas were granted 14 January. So even with a Christmas shut down our turnaround time was only a month.

Binbird
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 5:58 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
Our medicals would have been received early December and our visas were granted 14 January. So even with a Christmas shut down our turnaround time was only a month.

Binbird
Ours were 12 weeks I'm afraid there's no consistency
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:12 pm
stevenpoole9

Originally Posted by fraser
Ours were 12 weeks I'm afraid there's no consistency
Congratulations Fraser, are you still blowing bubbles?? Do me a favour and take 6 points off West Bromich All-bums will ya.