Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical referred help!

Medical referred help!

Old Jan 28th 2006, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about
Default Medical referred help!

I had my medical referred, but dont know why!.I've been told I should hear in the next 2 to 3 weeks if I have got the visa.I had a few ops years ago [8 + years] all routine ie D&C's hysterectomy, sinus op no problems with those things since. I actually passed the medical so this is a worry for me. I have a friend who went to Sydney in Aug who is an insulin diabetic & has had surgery int he past & is also very overweight [which I'm not, only weigh 8 stone!] So keep telling myself they gave her a visa so should get mine.Told not to worry as people who look at the forms are NOT medical & work from a sheet so refer it on.
Love to hear from anyone else who has had a medical referred for what ever reason.
Thanks Alison
Old Jan 29th 2006, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medical referred help!

I Had to do extra thing for my medical, from what we have been told is that they are just concerned to see if you would be a drain on the tax payer through medical expenses. Hope it goes well.