Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

me & Skye is here!

me & Skye is here!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:19 am
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice
Default me & Skye is here!

Well, made it!!!! Flight was good EVA air were excellent. Almost all done, driving licences , car, house etc.... just waiting to start work next week. What a rush!!!!

GC is pretty excellent

L8A!!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:59 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: me & Skye is here!

Originally Posted by The Pink Panther
Well, made it!!!! Flight was good EVA air were excellent. Almost all done, driving licences , car, house etc.... just waiting to start work next week. What a rush!!!!

GC is pretty excellent

L8A!!!
Wow, you've been busy. Glad to hear it's all going well.

Gill
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

GC is pretty excellent

L8A!!!
Yeah glad to hear you survived the flight PP and it was good. Think we'll book with them. Hope the weather's better than here! it's still raining !!!
What sort of car did you buy, just need a few tips?
Hopefully see you soon
Keep updating esp when you start work heard a rumour you have to pass exams not just turn up for an induction! Nobody told me that before can't believe I may have to study!!!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:23 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

GC is pretty excellent

L8A!!!
Hi there, glad to see youve got here ok.

Hows the dogs doing?

C x
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Glad to hear you've arrived safely..........

Keep us updated on how you get on, it'll be us soon

Di x
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:52 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sals
Yeah glad to hear you survived the flight PP and it was good. Think we'll book with them. Hope the weather's better than here! it's still raining !!!
What sort of car did you buy, just need a few tips?
Hopefully see you soon
Keep updating esp when you start work heard a rumour you have to pass exams not just turn up for an induction! Nobody told me that before can't believe I may have to study!!!
EXAMS!!! :curse:
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Was it Business Class with Eva air? They do some good deals but only if you book via 'search engines' NOT directly.
Was the food, entertainment good? We are planning flights and think it maybe Emirates/Singapore...
Enjoy your new life!
A+K
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Tetley999 will become famous soon enoughTetley999 will become famous soon enough

Well done to both of you

Had a meeting with the head basket today,,,,,sends his love,,,,,,,,, 5 MONTHS TO GO
Will see you both August, warm up the pool and brake out the beer!!!!!!!!
</IMG></IMG></IMG>