Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Old Dec 29th 2008, 5:20 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

[QUOTE=the4ofus;7103818]
Originally Posted by the4ofus
Ok ladies, I went to Sunshine Plaza and just as I thought - there isn't a Woolworths there. You were talking about Sunshine Plaza, weren't you?

Found it on Boxing day Had to go to the camera shop out that way, all this time I've been going to the Plaza and didn't know this part existed

Lynn xx

Maybe we should set up another meet?

Em x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=emelems;7105790]

Maybe we should set up another meet?

Em x

Since I know where I'm going this time, I'm up for it

Lynn xx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:44 am
Account Closed

I am free so any Friday (?) ... can do this Friday if you like? Or the week after?

Em x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

my OH is off work this thur, fri and sat. Can we make it another day?

Lynn xx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

rossy28 will become famous soon enoughrossy28 will become famous soon enough

are you planning a meet in the new year?
My wife would love to come along!!!
We arrive in alexandra headland on 3rd jan

Thanks
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Yeah.. course! when would you like to?

Course your wife is very welcome to come along! Welcome to the Sunshine coast... just pop along.. I will text Viv when we get a date and see if she can make it too (and her friends too)..

Em x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by emelems
Yeah.. course! when would you like to?

Course your wife is very welcome to come along! Welcome to the Sunshine coast... just pop along.. I will text Viv when we get a date and see if she can make it too (and her friends too)..

Em x
next monday or tues? we could arrange to meet in a park or something so the kids can play?

Lynn xx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

next monday or tues? we could arrange to meet in a park or something so the kids can play?

Lynn xx
Yep.. sounds good! I don't mind where you want to meet up.. will bring my daughter with me.. son wouldnt be seen dead.. (he is 12 and turning into a horrendous teenager!)..

Em x
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Yep.. sounds good! I don't mind where you want to meet up.. will bring my daughter with me.. son wouldnt be seen dead.. (he is 12 and turning into a horrendous teenager!)..

Em x
how old is your daughter? I've got a 6 year old and an already horrendous teenager!!!! She's 13

Lynn xx
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:59 am
Account Closed

how old is your daughter? I've got a 6 year old and an already horrendous teenager!!!! She's 13

Lynn xx
10... and quite a darling if I don't mind saying so myself! lol!

Em x
Old Dec 31st 2008, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

So what date are we going for?

Em x
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:08 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

My phone is out of order until later today or maybe tomorrow. I had it in my hand and nearly had a heart attack when someone phoned me so threw it up in the air and it dropped in the sink. I got a new one but now have to work out how to use it and charge it etc.

I met Gronya, a friend of Lynne's a week or so ago at her daughters birthday party at a park called Nelsons Park behind Alexandra Bay. It was really good because it is fully fenced and so the kids could play without you following them around. Usually I spend the whole time right beside mine as they are 4 and 2 and escape too easily. That could be a suggestion for a meet up.

Let me know when you are thinking about and I will try to come along. Mine are probably in childcare next week but if we meet in a park I will bring them along - might be better morning or afternoon though rather than midday - it gets SO hot to be outside.

Vivienne
Old Jan 4th 2009, 10:38 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

ok any dates being set?

My phone is now working sort of - I have a new blackberry and its scaring me at the moment so it is sitting on the worktop being ignored as I dont recognise the ring tone.

Let me know though and I will come along - I will pm you lynne too with my number
Viv
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

I know!! we need to fix a date..

OK... I suggest...

MONDAY 12TH JANUARY 11.30am

??

Em x
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

I know!! we need to fix a date..

OK... I suggest...

MONDAY 12TH JANUARY 11.30am

??

Em x
OK, where?

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.