Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:15 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Hi

I see lots of people on the Sunshine Coast on here - anyone fancy coffee in the Plaza perhaps on Friday 12th December around 11am in the morning?

Plaza might be good because there is plenty of parking and I could get some shopping done before or after. Getting 3 kids christmas presents bought with a working away husband is such a drama

Vivienne
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:39 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maroochydore Plaza Friday 12 December

Sounds good! I'll be there! Which coffee shop? the one around the corner from Woolies?

Em x
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:46 am

Great, I think you mean the one outside on the corner just over the bridge from the plaza? For anyone new that would mean its best to park by Woolworths probably and just walk to the left hand side.

Angela who has just moved out says she would prefer afternoon so maybe about 1.30 if that worked for you - two english friends I have will come along too.

Be nice to say hi.

Let me know if the time suits

Viv
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:59 am
Account Closed

No probs... Kids finish school that day and are going to put all our decorations up so I will gladly be out of the way.. Morning or afternoon, I am pretty flexible for a change... no appointments!

So... just let me know how and when! Do I have to wear a carnation and/or carry a newspaper?!

Em x
Old Dec 9th 2008, 11:28 am

You could wear your hat with corks on it.
Or an English football strip.

A carnation sounds a good idea I just changed my profile pic

I am 36 and have short dark hair and will have a baby boy with me. Bev has long brown hair (plus baby boy) and Linda is a bit older with blonde shoulder length hair.

Viv
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

You are talking about Sunshine Plaza, aren't you?

I will try to come along, will more than likely have my 6 year old with me - if I make it. We are planning on going camping i=on Friday but not leaving until about 4 Never camped before so it should be an experience if nothing else!!!

Lynn xx
Old Dec 10th 2008, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Oooh sounds good - am looking forward to it! Put a note up here what time we need to catch up..

I am Emma btw! Or just Em..!

Em x
Old Dec 10th 2008, 2:10 am

Default 12.30 Cafe to the left of Woolworths near Sunshine Plaza

OK, Lets say 12.30 shall we just incase Lynn can come and wants to head off camping afterwards. I LOVE camping - I wish I were going this weekend. Sons are all welcome of course - I will be bringing my little boy and Bev will bring Reggie I expect.

Maybe try get two tables together whoever is first. I am not really sure how we will know each other - I would say lets all wear red tops (because I am welsh and its a secret ploy to get you all in red) however I am so disorganised that I can never guarantee what I have washed and even then its a case of snatch and grab with me.

I guess its just as easy to approach who ever is around looking expectant - never know who you may meet

Vivienne
Old Dec 10th 2008, 10:01 pm
Account Closed

I don't think I have anything red LOL!

I'll be wearing white cropped jeans and an orange top... I have short streaked hair and am 36 also.. am quite a small person (mind you, might chuck on my high shoes.. hate being small)..

See you at 12.30.. looking forward to it!

Em x
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi to everyone
Would loved to have come but am working not sure what time i will finish if i can get off quick i will pop down, if not would love to come if you do another one and have a couple of friends who would come also. Sorry about all the garble brain going to mash in this heat

Anne marie xx
Old Dec 12th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Ok ladies, I went to Sunshine Plaza and just as I thought - there isn't a Woolworths there. You were talking about Sunshine Plaza, weren't you?

Anyhow, hope you had a nice time getting to meet each other and hopefully I'll get to come along next time

Lynn xx
Old Dec 12th 2008, 4:19 am

Hi

there is a woolworths - its just behind over a little bridge. Bev and linda went to Kawana to another cafe on the corner but made it in the end

So if you come off the sunshine coast motorway at the maroochydore turn off then go down past the new car dealer to sunshine plaza, you turn right, Go past office works and there is woolworths on the right. If you park in that carpark, the cafe is sort of on a bridge walkway edging the plaza

trust me to pick somewhere awkward. I saw Gronia (not sure of spelling) this morning, her daughter and mine are in the same day care and she said you were coming so I wondered what had happened - how frustrating!

Are you at ruby's party on sunday? I may pop in with Poppy.

Vivienne
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Ok ladies, I went to Sunshine Plaza and just as I thought - there isn't a Woolworths there. You were talking about Sunshine Plaza, weren't you?

Anyhow, hope you had a nice time getting to meet each other and hopefully I'll get to come along next time

Lynn xx
Oh no! Its just over the bridge!! what a shame..

Em x
Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:28 am
Account Closed

Next time we should exchange mobile phone numbers over a PM... make life easier as such

Em x
Old Dec 28th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=the4ofus;7060260]Ok ladies, I went to Sunshine Plaza and just as I thought - there isn't a Woolworths there. You were talking about Sunshine Plaza, weren't you?

Found it on Boxing day Had to go to the camera shop out that way, all this time I've been going to the Plaza and didn't know this part existed

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.