Mandurah coffee mornings

Mandurah coffee mornings

Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mandurah coffee mornings

Originally Posted by mabozar
Hi,

Sorry to jump into this thread what school did your kids go to in Secret Harbour?
Send me a pm

Carol
Let me know as well and how old they are. I have got my daughter sorted but not my 7 year old soon.
Nina
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you all know that this has now changed to Tuesday mornings - still 10am at Gloria Jeans though.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Lou66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Moving to Mandurah at end of October just wondered if the coffee mornings will be running then.

Thanks
Louisa
Originally Posted by ohippy
These coffee mornings have now moved to Gloria Jeans on Mandurah foreshore at 10am on Wednesday mornings.

If anyone wants any further info just pm me, but we'd love to see any new faces (not that I'm bored with the old ones of course !!! )
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lou66
Hi

Moving to Mandurah at end of October just wondered if the coffee mornings will be running then.

Thanks
Louisa
PM me when you get here and I'll let you know what's happening. We do still meet up the same day and time but tend to choose a different venue each week as there are so many cafes to pick from !!

Good luck with the move
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

ebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the rough

hi ohippy,we moved to mandurah 11 days ago and i was wondering if you still meet up for the coffee mornings? i happened to be in town yesterday morning but didnt see much activity at gloria jeans, have you moved on?
id love to join you next week if thats ok.
thanks ,
breda
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ebonski
hi ohippy,we moved to mandurah 11 days ago and i was wondering if you still meet up for the coffee mornings? i happened to be in town yesterday morning but didnt see much activity at gloria jeans, have you moved on?
thanks ,
breda
sorry, we don't tend to meet up during school hols. We do still meet on a Tuesday morning but at different places each week so we get to try all the cafes.

Pm me when you are next going to be around
Old Jul 9th 2008, 2:03 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ebonski
thanks ,
breda
Hi Breda,
I found you. It was lovely to meet you today.

See you again soon

ACE
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

ebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the roughebonski is a jewel in the rough

hellooo ace
glad you found me! we had a hell of a time trying to remember our passwords etc last night, but ive written them all down now.
i found your house plans like you said and im drooling with envy, good for you . the finished result will be amazing and then you will have an avalanche of visitors over from the uk to mess it up lol.
spoke to jodie and she is up for going to the theatre night so id better get a move on with the tickets .
see you next week hopefully ,
breda x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:58 am
Just Joined

Gerry D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ohippy
sorry, we don't tend to meet up during school hols. We do still meet on a Tuesday morning but at different places each week so we get to try all the cafes.

Pm me when you are next going to be around
Hi 31 yr old female in need of company

Just moved to Halls Head about a month ago, finding it hard to find a job and any friends!! Need to get a job to make friends and I have lost count of the amount of CV's I have sent through and heard nothing.

Got myself a dog for company when the OH is away at work. Now fluent in dog language!! Hoping to maybe meet up with other people in same situation as myself. The coffee morning sounds good but was unable to pm Ohippy so if anyone has any info I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Gerry
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gerry D
Hi 31 yr old female in need of company

Just moved to Halls Head about a month ago, finding it hard to find a job and any friends!! Need to get a job to make friends and I have lost count of the amount of CV's I have sent through and heard nothing.

Got myself a dog for company when the OH is away at work. Now fluent in dog language!! Hoping to maybe meet up with other people in same situation as myself. The coffee morning sounds good but was unable to pm Ohippy so if anyone has any info I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Gerry
hi gerry ,ive just pm'd you. click on ohippys name to give her a personal message.
breda