Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mandurah coffee mornings

Mandurah coffee mornings

Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:00 am
rjs
Forum Regular

rjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mandurah coffee mornings

Originally Posted by ohippy
I can't see my avatar either - mind you it's been so long I can't remember what it was !! Will have to change it.
Like the avatar,you have a cool pool
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rjs
Like the avatar,you have a cool pool
it will be cool if I ever get water in it !!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

you're both more than welcome anytime. Just make sure you pm me first as, after a while, we tend to get bored of the same places and move on.

There is always a coffee morning though !!
I should be in Mandurah at the end of March. I will need to meet some girlies to stop me going bonkers and missing home too much. Can I come and join you lot for a coffee and chat. The move is getting close and I am getting nervous. To make it worse I dont really know how to use this forum, computers not my favourite things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:11 am
rjs
Forum Regular

rjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant futurerjs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NinaH
I should be in Mandurah at the end of March. I will need to meet some girlies to stop me going bonkers and missing home too much. Can I come and join you lot for a coffee and chat. The move is getting close and I am getting nervous. To make it worse I dont really know how to use this forum, computers not my favourite things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Will be great to see you ,just pm one of us when you get here as we have a habit of changing coffee shops when we get bored or have tried everything on the menu
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

These coffee mornings have now moved to Gloria Jeans on Mandurah foreshore at 10am on Wednesday mornings.

If anyone wants any further info just pm me, but we'd love to see any new faces (not that I'm bored with the old ones of course !!! )

We are now in mandurah since 7 months now and we would love to join but i'm at work during those hours. Can my husband come alone or need to be both of us.?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

NinaH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by olauf
We are now in mandurah since 7 months now and we would love to join but i'm at work during those hours. Can my husband come alone or need to be both of us.?
As I said before I am not in Oz till end of March but my husband is there now so if any of you have men who fancy meeting up with my husband while he is on his own let me know. Problem is I am the one who has the computer so I will have to pass any messages to him. He lives secret harbourgh
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't need to be both of you, however, your hubby may feel a bit out of place as we are a gaggle of women !!!

If anyone does fancy coming along, please make sure you pm me beforehand because we do sometimes change venue depending on circumstances!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:47 am
rjs
Forum Regular

Will try & arrange a weekend thing in the next few weeks so Husbands dont feel left out
Old Feb 17th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Just popped in from the Middle East side of life - currently based in Saudi for the fourth time in the last 15 years (I know, I know.......).

Coming out to Mandurah late-March - and the hotel recommended (Sea Shells or something, I think it was called) is completely full - any alternatives to suggest?

Husband, wife, daughter (18) and son (13)......... staying for ten days before heading back to the desert.....

Thks in adv.

Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Dean
Hi there,

Just popped in from the Middle East side of life - currently based in Saudi for the fourth time in the last 15 years (I know, I know.......).

Coming out to Mandurah late-March - and the hotel recommended (Sea Shells or something, I think it was called) is completely full - any alternatives to suggest?

Husband, wife, daughter (18) and son (13)......... staying for ten days before heading back to the desert.....

Thks in adv.

You may struggle then as it's Easter and also the crab fest is on sometime in March (although I'm not sure of the dates yet)

Other places to try are the Atrium hotel, Mandurah Holiday Village and there's also a hotel in Silver Sands - I forgot theres's also Mandurah Quay in Erskine

Last edited by ohippy; Feb 17th 2008 at 8:52 pm. Reason: forgot one !
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

Crab Fest is 2nd weekend in March. 8-9th.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
Hi there,

Thks in adv.

Hi
I may ask my hubby to check for any availablity at the Atrium hotel where he works. send me ur requirements privately and i'll pass on your details to him..
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olauf
Hi
I may ask my hubby to check for any availablity at the Atrium hotel where he works. send me ur requirements privately and i'll pass on your details to him..
Sorry but not heard good things about Atrium - apparently we are now sorted at something called Sea Shells (or something similar) which a number of people have spoken well of.

Thanks for all your help.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's at dolphin quay near the marina and it's supposed to be lovely there. Would be good to hear what you think of it after your visit so I know whether to recommend it or not. Hope you have a good trip.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:48 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by julesandco
Well done you ohippy for organising these - shame I work with hubby (he's a hard taskmaster!) or I'd pop along for one.

I'm looking forward to packing the kids off to school too next week *ahhhhh*

Jules x

P.S. Am I the only one who can never see your avatar? Does it appear for everyone else? Perhaps I haven't paid my bill
Hi,

Sorry to jump into this thread what school did your kids go to in Secret Harbour?
Send me a pm

Carol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.