Reload this Page >

man, women & 2 teenage girls moving perth

Wikiposts

man, women & 2 teenage girls moving perth

Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:09 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: man, women & 2 teenage girls moving perth

Originally Posted by bluekipper
You`l be fine then,lol you will just miss your familiarity then at 1st, but it is amazing how quickly you get acustomed to the differences

So wish I had`nt have bought this house, but you dont know how your gonna feel mths down the line

Bluekipper

Don't i know it!!!! We spent a fortune just before we decided to try for the RPL and just before we got confirmation back that he'd passed it, we booked a holiday to Portugal that we may just have to cancel now:curse:
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

NO have your holiday, you`l regret it if you dont, the Aussies are so jelous of us having all those lovely destinations on our doorstep!

B4 we went to Adelaide we took the kids to Florida, they still say it was the best holiday ever! even the goldcoast doesnt compare,lol

so no, have your hol, you`l need it,haha

Bluekipper
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:27 am

Originally Posted by bluekipper
NO have your holiday, you`l regret it if you dont, the Aussies are so jelous of us having all those lovely destinations on our doorstep!

B4 we went to Adelaide we took the kids to Florida, they still say it was the best holiday ever! even the goldcoast doesnt compare,lol

so no, have your hol, you`l need it,haha

Bluekipper

I need one now!!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:54 am
Just Joined

happydaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

It's great to know the trials and tribulations of others who have teenagers.

We have two boys and they will be 14 and 16 by the time we move to Perth next summer. 14 year old can't wait and would rather go sooner rather than later. 16 year old wasn't keen until we mentioned that he would be able to start taking driving lessons as soon as he arrived in Perth. He is now busy researching what his first car will be!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by happydaze
Hi

It's great to know the trials and tribulations of others who have teenagers.

We have two boys and they will be 14 and 16 by the time we move to Perth next summer. 14 year old can't wait and would rather go sooner rather than later. 16 year old wasn't keen until we mentioned that he would be able to start taking driving lessons as soon as he arrived in Perth. He is now busy researching what his first car will be!!

That worked for me as well
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Yes it helps loads to bribe them with things like learning to drive my eldest started to learn to drive at 16 in OZ, now were bk Ive promised her she can get her licence B4 we return! shes just passed her theory so nxt step the practical The best thing about getting her licence here in the UK is that when she gets bk to OZ she wont have to go onto P`s!

its quite common to see the yr 11/12`s driving to school!

Bluekipper
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevvy

never done this before...no idea how to use the "forum" so if this comes out like rubbish im sorry i cant be blamed??
husband just been offered job in perth. 2 girls 14 (cant wait) 16 (doent really want to move) me 40 something. Husband def 40 something!!
most threads.. see getting into the lingo.. have little kids. anyone got any advice for stroppy teenagers???
I have two very stroppy teenagers 19 and 17, and my eldest seems to be giving us such a hard time.
Due to the fact that he now has a girlfriend and does not want to come with us to Au's, but as he says if thats our decision then he will have to come, as i think he has realised (after lots of discussions) that he will have no way of keeping himself back in the UK on his own.
But in the mean time we have to suffer for it with all the lack of respect we are getting.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by ausi dream
I have two very stroppy teenagers 19 and 17, and my eldest seems to be giving us such a hard time.
Due to the fact that he now has a girlfriend and does not want to come with us to Au's, but as he says if thats our decision then he will have to come, as i think he has realised (after lots of discussions) that he will have no way of keeping himself back in the UK on his own.
But in the mean time we have to suffer for it with all the lack of respect we are getting.

We're hoping to go before my eldest (16 in May) finds herself a boyfriend........kids! who'd have 'em???
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

well, we will have to set up a meeting for all 'the hard done to' teenagers whose nasty parents have forced them to move!!!!!

does anyone know what area they are heading for? we are decided at the mo

vicky
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
well, we will have to set up a meeting for all 'the hard done to' teenagers whose nasty parents have forced them to move!!!!!

does anyone know what area they are heading for? we are decided at the mo

vicky
Hi Vicky, We are heading for Brisbane hopefully, what area are you?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
I need one now!!!!
So do we!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

The mad thing is,the teenagers have the best time ever in OZ, wish I was taken over there as a teenager!

My eldest has a BF now But I`m not letting that stop us, she reckons he`l come over with us, but he`s from a close family and has a good job! we`l see.

Bluekipper
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

not definate yet but probably perth as we have a few friends over there, we've also visited there.

if not perth then melbourne

vicky
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:48 am
Just Joined

happydaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vicky

We are moving to Perth to be near my sister and her family.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by happydaze
Hi Vicky

We are moving to Perth to be near my sister and her family.

We're going to Perth as well - god help them when we all land

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.