Make Up Artist

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 9:26 am
Just Joined

Ruane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Make Up Artist

Hi All just wondering would anyone have information on make up artist what type of money they earn are they in demand. im doing a make up course before i go out the only thing is i wont have experience. i would be grateful for all the advise / information on the above , thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Make Up Artist

Am sorry but most of the make up artists i know do a lot of there free lance work for free in the hope to get recognised for the work they do...... ie stage, catwalk, TV etc etc they do however advertise and get some bridal work to tide them over. they all say its a hard industry to make it in. i hope this is of help to you, sorry its not what you might want to hear....

annkc
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

coansha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Make Up Artist

Hi ,I would try Ella Bache, possibly most recognised beauty/spa chain in Oz.
They also do training and employ their trainees??
Perhaps you could do that then freelance on side to build up client base.
Spray tans are very popular so cover all bases, no pun intended.

good luck.