Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The mafia are coming!!

The mafia are coming!!

Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default The mafia are coming!!

Also known as my mum, sister and her twin boys, Sam and Luke!!!!!

And I am ssooooo looking forward to seeing them.
Last saw them standing at the departure gate at Heathrow airport, mum in quite a bad way after my very stressful trip home.
Boy are we going to party!!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2005, 3:35 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: The mafia are coming!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Last saw them standing at the departure gate at Heathrow airport, mum in quite a bad way after my very stressful trip home.
She will be in a worse state when she see's your hairstlye judging by how you described it in the other thread ! ! !

R.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: The mafia are coming!!

[QUOTE=Carruss]She will be in a worse state when she see's your hairstlye judging by how you described it in the other thread ! ! !

Bloody cheek!!!!!! Cant believe you said that!!!

Seriously, really cant wait to see them all, flying out on 24th July. When I left them last things had been pretty bad. I had spent 2 weeks back in the Uk, spent most of that sitting in the chapel of rest as my lovely, lovely dada had died. Then attended his funeral, and to tell you the truth I dont know how I got out of that car that followed the hearse. We then scattered his ashes at his favourite spot on the beach, and then I flew home the next day. I was emotionally wrecked. Thats why I am sssooo looking forward to seeing mum!!!!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 3:44 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: The mafia are coming!!

[QUOTE=sj oldfield]
Originally Posted by Carruss
Bloody cheek!!!!!! Cant believe you said that!!!
Sorry, but could not resist it. You should see mine, the wife's a hairdresser!

I am sure all will be fine.

R.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:43 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: The mafia are coming!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Also known as my mum, sister and her twin boys, Sam and Luke!!!!!

And I am ssooooo looking forward to seeing them.
Boy are we going to party!!!!!
Realy happy for you Sandra, Hope they have a great time here.

Take care and see you soon chick

Love Kala