Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

memory foam mattresses

memory foam mattresses

Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:33 am

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough
Default memory foam mattresses

Hi,

Has anyone purchased a memory foam mattress in Australia or had one shipped in.......I want to buy a king size 1835 x 2030, however all the USA sites are the wrong size ? Can anyone give me the name of a stockist or supplier here in OZ I'm in Sydney......................if you haven't tried one just go and have a lie on one it's heaven............and the pillows are like little clouds !!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:36 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: memory foam mattresses

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
Hi,

Has anyone purchased a memory foam mattress in Australia or had one shipped in.......I want to buy a king size 1835 x 2030, however all the USA sites are the wrong size ? Can anyone give me the name of a stockist or supplier here in OZ I'm in Sydney......................if you haven't tried one just go and have a lie on one it's heaven............and the pillows are like little clouds !!
I think they sell them in Harvey Norman. I tried one, in one of their stores once, and they are good

Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
Hi,

We have one & agree that they are the best. Ours is a metric kingsize as opposed to an imperial kingsize, not sure what size they have in Oz.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 10:26 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Amazulu
We have one & agree that they are the best. Ours is a metric kingsize as opposed to an imperial kingsize, not sure what size they have in Oz.
King size is normally 2030/2040mm x 1830mm here.

Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

We have one and its the best ive ever slept on.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by podgypossum
We have one and its the best ive ever slept on.

Whats the cost of purchasing one of these and where?. Seem them on the shopping channel, at around £150 for a kingsize.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:34 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Whats the cost of purchasing one of these and where?. Seem them on the shopping channel, at around £150 for a kingsize.
Well you have all sold it to me.

I have a AU queen size bed and a UK king size matress (pretty much the same size but the matress is a littel shoprter than the bed)

Where can i get one of these matress' as I need a new one to fit my AU queen bed properly.
Cheers
Kala
Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chr1sarter

well that sounds very cheap!!... ours was about $1200 i think from memory! It sounds a lot of money but to me is worth every cent.
We got it from a store that only trades in Adelaide but i think you can get them in most main bed dealerships.