Love Trist

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:42 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Love Trist

Fighting is something you do with a person you don't like, bickering is something you do with a person you love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We are gathered here today to join together PB, Chippy and kiwipaul in holy matrimony.

Who gives each in marriage to each other?

Marriage was originated by gOD. Our thinking on the subject has its basis in the divine revelation we call the Bible.

Marriage was the first institution given for the welfare of humanity. In the garden of Eden, before the tempter had touched the world, gOD saw that it was not good for us to be alone, so He made a couple of slackers suitable for each other and established marriage.

Marriage was originated in divine wisdom and goodness.

Marriage was designed by gOD not only to promote human happiness and holiness, but also for our growth as eternal spiritual beings.

It was sanctioned and honored by the presence and power of Jesus at the marriage in Cana of Galilee, where He began working His miracles.

Also, the Holy Spirit, speaking through Paul, selected the symbol of PB and Chippy and kiwipaul to describe the union between strange and stranger.

Such a relationship should not be entered into lightly, but reverently, and in the fear of gOD, after much consideration.

QUESTION TO PB, CHIPPY and KIWIPAUL

If it is your intention to take each other as us and them , please unite your hands and step forward...

To be continued...

Last edited by Florida_03; Jul 4th 2003 at 1:50 am.
Old Jul 4th 2003, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Modigliana is an unknown quantity at this point

Exciting isn't it?

Don't they make a lovely trio?...

And Mr Bastard even combed his back...
Old Jul 4th 2003, 2:46 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love Trist

Originally posted by Florida_03
Fighting is something you do with a person you don't like, bickering is something you do with a person you love.

If it is your intention to take each other as us and them , please unite your hands and step forward...

To be continued...

This may be truth , I have never had a quiet day since I married .
My boss will not loan me out so must decline.

Old Jul 4th 2003, 3:03 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Love Trist

Originally posted by pommie bastard
must decline.

Guess I'll have to take the Tuxedo back...

I'm putting on my top hat,
tying up my white tie, brushing off my tails.
I'm duding up my shirt front,
putting in shirt studs, polishing my nails.

And I'm stepping out, my dear,
To breathe an atmosphere that simply reeks with class,
And I trust that you'll excuse my dust when I step on the gas,
For I'll be there putting down my top hat,
Mussing up my white tie, dancing in my tails.