Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for work in perth

Looking for work in perth

Old Dec 15th 2008, 9:46 am
Just Joined

djjos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for work in perth

Hi Guys i dont know if any one can help me i am looking for work in perth and have gone through all the usual websites i have 4 years experience in IT and im looking for work even if it isnt IT.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for work in perth

have you a visa if so which one?
Old Dec 15th 2008, 11:50 am
Just Joined

im on a working holiday visa till next november
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:35 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by djjos
Hi Guys i dont know if any one can help me i am looking for work in perth and have gone through all the usual websites i have 4 years experience in IT and im looking for work even if it isnt IT.
IT is a huge field with many different job roles and industries. You probably need to be a bit more specific about what you're looking for.

b
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:39 am
Just Joined

Im on the Systems engineer side of things with networking experience i wana find a job that will hopefully help me stay in oz as its my 2nd working holiday visa im here on
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:43 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by djjos
Im on the Systems engineer side of things with networking experience i wana find a job that will hopefully help me stay in oz as its my 2nd working holiday visa im here on
Rather than trawl the websites on the offchance that (a) someone has a vacancy that your experience would match and (b) is willing to employ you on a WHV, why not find the companies that do networking and approach them directly?

cheers
b
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried seek.com they do lots of IT in perth, being on a WHV you are only going to be able to contract as you can only work for 3 months right? so contracting can be the only option.
Right now with christmas approaching theres not many jobs around so hang tight till january and the jobs should appear again
Old Dec 16th 2008, 1:53 am
Just Joined

No that is extended to 6 months now seek hasnt been much help tryed it but will keep looking around see what i can find thanks for your help