Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 11th December 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 11th December 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Old Dec 9th 2008, 3:51 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 11th December 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Hi Folks - No time for a lengthy discussion this week, but the letter S suggests that we should try The Ship in Circular Quay - it's the one next to McDonalds.

The Ship Inn

They do excellent Pizzas and the normal selection of beers. I don't think that we have been there for a Thursday Drinks before - though I am willing to be corrected.

Any takers?

S
Old Dec 9th 2008, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 11th December 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks - No time for a lengthy discussion this week, but the letter S suggests that we should try The Ship in Circular Quay - it's the one next to McDonalds.

The Ship Inn

They do excellent Pizzas and the normal selection of beers. I don't think that we have been there for a Thursday Drinks before - though I am willing to be corrected.

Any takers?

S
Do they do pints?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sydney CBD Thursday Evening Drinks 11th December 2008 - Newcomers welcome

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Do they do pints?
Don't know about pints but their wraps are OK too! That said, it's our works Christmas Party this week .... free beer .... so I will be missing in action unless it's so boring that I have to bail early - in which case I'll see you in there!!!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bats1
Don't know about pints but their wraps are OK too! That said, it's our works Christmas Party this week .... free beer .... so I will be missing in action unless it's so boring that I have to bail early - in which case I'll see you in there!!!
No Xmas party for my work sob... oh well, I will just have to make up for it this Thursday...

Speaking of Xmas - if anyone is at a loss for somewhere to go and eat xmas dinner on Xmas day (most of the pubs are shut...) then I am having an orphans xmas dinner at mine with full roast dinner merriment... feel free to come along, i will provide all the details on request.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Essex Neil is on a distinguished road

Ouch my head hurts........I'm just recovering from my works Chrimbo party

Seeya All Thursday
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:32 am
Just Joined

dinh van is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good - I'm there - will pop in about 8.30ish...great way to start the weekend!
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vix77
No Xmas party for my work sob... oh well, I will just have to make up for it this Thursday...

Speaking of Xmas - if anyone is at a loss for somewhere to go and eat xmas dinner on Xmas day (most of the pubs are shut...) then I am having an orphans xmas dinner at mine with full roast dinner merriment... feel free to come along, i will provide all the details on request.
I'll go but might not tell my mother I'm going to an orphans christmas party. That would be sick and twisted and I'm only twisted.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

i shall be in attendance and not utilising any inappropriate lines about balls in holes
Old Dec 11th 2008, 12:19 am
Just Joined

DeVille is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I'll be there - the first time in AGES!!

Lu
Old Dec 11th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DeVille
Hiya

I'll be there - the first time in AGES!!

Lu
sorry... who are you again?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:19 am
Just Joined

DeVille is an unknown quantity at this point

Erm... I don't know - who are you? Are you the irish one?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DeVille
Erm... I don't know - who are you? Are you the irish one?
She wishes
Old Dec 11th 2008, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

am i the irish one? Confused now.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

am i the irish one?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:53 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

ah jesus is that yourself? I'll be there too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.