Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

looking to rent in joondalup, Rockingham or Mandurah

looking to rent in joondalup, Rockingham or Mandurah

Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:34 am
maggy

Default looking to rent in joondalup, Rockingham or Mandurah

Hi I am looking to rent short term in one of the above areas and would appreciate it if anyone on this site has a property to let out for approx 4 to 6 weeks.

I will be arriving May not sure of date as we are still awaiting arrival of visas.

I dont particularly want to rent through an estate agent and would like to know that we had somewhere set up before we arrive to take the hassle out of things for a while.

I will be arriving with my partner and 14 year old son. We are willing to pay all rent up front on arrival to secure a property.

Thanks for any help

Maggy

Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:43 am
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: looking to rent in joondalup, Rockingham or Mandurah

Hi Maggy,

Have you seen this webiste www.pomsinperth.com might be helpful in finding short term rentals.

Good Luck
Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:57 am
maggy

Originally posted by BKate
Hi Maggy,

Have you seen this webiste www.pomsinperth.com might be helpful in finding short term rentals.

Good Luck
Thanks will do

Old Mar 10th 2004, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

we used these..... www.abouttown.net.au ...........when we were in Perth last year.
They were fab............really good standards and a lot cheaper than pomsinperth.

Tell em I gave you the site address.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:16 am
Just Joined

EarlyConvict is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maggy
Hi I am looking to rent short term in one of the above areas and would appreciate it if anyone on this site has a property to let out for approx 4 to 6 weeks.

I will be arriving May not sure of date as we are still awaiting arrival of visas.

I dont particularly want to rent through an estate agent and would like to know that we had somewhere set up before we arrive to take the hassle out of things for a while.

I will be arriving with my partner and 14 year old son. We are willing to pay all rent up front on arrival to secure a property.

Thanks for any help

Maggy
Hi Maggie,

House to rent in the Rockingham area

I'm very much a 'Johny Come Lately' having just joined BritishExpats in September and my information is too late for your own needs (May this year) but you may like to refer mthe web address below to friends or relatives who are in the same position as you were earlier this year.

The house is in Shoalwater and I'll let the 10 photos and comprehensive information at the following website speak for itself.

http://www.stayz.com.au/15501

Cheers!

Rod
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:29 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maggy

Have a look at our property list at www.movetoperth.com

Lynn
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Hi Maggy

Have a look at our property list at www.movetoperth.com

Lynn

Hi

Its a little too late now lol as iv been here since june 2004 and have settled in Duncraig.

thanks anyway

mags
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:53 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Hi

Its a little too late now lol as iv been here since june 2004 and have settled in Duncraig.

thanks anyway

mags
Strewth Maggy, i didn't even look at the original date, just the date of the last post..... oooops

Lynn