Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

looking for a publication(australia paper type thing)

looking for a publication(australia paper type thing)

Old May 8th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default looking for a publication(australia paper type thing)

i used to subcribe to two publications some years ago one called australia outlook and i cant remember the other,they was something like a newspaper type thing sent monthly over 6 months or 12 months,i have just signed up for the australia outlook one,but can find an old copy of the other one to sign up also.I cant remember its name and if still available,maybe someone on here gets it or remembers the other one i talk about if so please post details as would like to join up to the other as well,they are both i beleive done in the uk but i think can be sent anywhere.
Im sure the other was called australia something,but cant remember anyone on here help