Reload this Page >

looking for gill palmer

looking for gill palmer

Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:44 am
Just Joined

kittyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for gill palmer

Hi,

I am looking for a friend of mine called Gill Palmer. She has been very helpful to me in the past as we share the same task of getting our mums over to live. I am now in oz and my computor is still in the container with Gills address on. I would be very grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Lisa Barr
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:48 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: looking for gill palmer

Originally Posted by kittyb
Hi,

I am looking for a friend of mine called Gill Palmer. She has been very helpful to me in the past as we share the same task of getting our mums over to live. I am now in oz and my computor is still in the container with Gills address on. I would be very grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Lisa Barr
where does Gill live, and did she ever post on BE?
give us a clue
Old Sep 26th 2006, 2:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for gill palmer

She is a former poster from the Immigration forum. She no longer posts on BE as the result of a decision taken by Admin.
Recent posts through Usenet indicate that she is now posting on another site.
I will pm you the address shortly.