Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for Alec Wilkie

Looking for Alec Wilkie

Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for Alec Wilkie

Hi there - this may seem a strange request but can anyone point me in the direction of Alec Wilkie. This particular Alec used to work for Linotype in the UK during the '80's - he moved to Oz and set up his own business 'High Q Resolutions' 63 Hume St Crows Nest NSW in 1991-2 - High Q web sites are now 'non response'. I also worked for Linotype in the UK but am now retired in Canada and would just like to get back in touch.
Any help much appreciated.
Regards
Mike Swords
Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:28 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Looking for Alec Wilkie

You could try www.whitepages.com.au
Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
You could try www.whitepages.com.au
Yep I had a look there and it gave me 12 possibles - so before I called complete strangers (and maybe get an ear full) I thought I'd give it a quick try here - if you don't ask you don't get
Mike
Old Nov 21st 2005, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

Try www.friendsreunited.co.uk, that might give your more details to sift out the correct Alec Wilkie.

Good luck

Mrs Leezo

Originally Posted by macmike41
Hi there - this may seem a strange request but can anyone point me in the direction of Alec Wilkie. This particular Alec used to work for Linotype in the UK during the '80's - he moved to Oz and set up his own business 'High Q Resolutions' 63 Hume St Crows Nest NSW in 1991-2 - High Q web sites are now 'non response'. I also worked for Linotype in the UK but am now retired in Canada and would just like to get back in touch.
Any help much appreciated.
Regards
Mike Swords
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by leezo
Try www.friendsreunited.co.uk, that might give your more details to sift out the correct Alec Wilkie.

Good luck

Mrs Leezo
Thanks Leezo - good idea I'll try that site.
Mike