Peth bound??

Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:34 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough
Default Peth bound??

Anyone heading for Perth next year? We're validating Visa in March, with intetion of emigrating Dec 06.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:35 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough
Wink Wish I could spell!! Obviously I meant Perth!!

!!
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:38 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wish I could spell!! Obviously I meant Perth!!

Originally Posted by Pam
!!
Peth......boy thats a pretty bad lisp you've got..
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:40 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam
!!
Impatient I see...

I'm heading for Perth...visas should be here before Jan...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:48 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Do you know where you are headed yet - have you done the validation thing, or are you just going once you get your Visas?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:52 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peth bound??

Hi Pam! We are hoping to be in Perth Aug 07 (have to get the visa`s first though!)
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:54 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam
Do you know where you are headed yet - have you done the validation thing, or are you just going once you get your Visas?
Are you talking to me?...If so...

Once we have our visas...then we've our house to sell...then ta ta friends and family...(why do friends come before family)... ...
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:00 pm
Pam
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Hi Pam! We are hoping to be in Perth Aug 07 (have to get the visa`s first though!)
How far down the Visa route are you?

Notice you live in Hampshire - me too!
Have you done a reccy to Perth yet, or you plan to do this before you go?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:33 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam
Anyone heading for Perth next year? We're validating Visa in March, with intetion of emigrating Dec 06.
We are heading for Perth next year, possibly mid 2006 depending on wether the house sells, and we get the visa of course
Old Nov 20th 2005, 6:49 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam
How far down the Visa route are you?

Notice you live in Hampshire - me too!
Have you done a reccy to Perth yet, or you plan to do this before you go?
We`ve passed TRA but due to hubby`s current work situation we can`t apply for the visa until the end of next year. We won`t be doing a reccie trip before we go (trying to save every penny for the move), hubby has been to Perth before(2 years ago), however me & daughter have never been before.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:01 am
Just Joined

chrisam is an unknown quantity at this point

We are hoping to do a reccie over to Perth early next year to validate visas and then we can come home and sell up in our own time.

Thats the plan anyway!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:31 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pam
Thought I'd reply to you as you are a Chocoholic too!!!

Seriously, we are hoping to get to Perth by the end of next year too. Did a reccie in March/April this year and loved the place - 1st time we'd been to Perth.

Suzy x
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:53 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
We hope to go to Perth in July 07. We have the visa and are off on a validation trip on Boxing Day. Yippeeeeee!

Gina
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:33 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzy
Thought I'd reply to you as you are a Chocoholic too!!!

Seriously, we are hoping to get to Perth by the end of next year too. Did a reccie in March/April this year and loved the place - 1st time we'd been to Perth.

Suzy x
Wow - so they'll be quite a few rookie Poms in 07 then!!

Anybody already know people out there?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:39 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pam
Wow - so they'll be quite a few rookie Poms in 07 then!!

Anybody already know people out there?

We've got friends there but even if we didn't we'd still go. We were going to Adelaide initially on SIR but now got enough points for PR (MODL thingy) so Perth it is.

Suzy x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.