Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Long term mail forwarding company in UK

Long term mail forwarding company in UK

Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of
Default Long term mail forwarding company in UK

Royal Mail only offers 2 years of mail forwarding. Can anyone reccommend a long term mail forwarding company in UK?
Thanks.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future
Default Re: Long term mail forwarding company in UK

Originally Posted by rpa34
Royal Mail only offers 2 years of mail forwarding. Can anyone reccommend a long term mail forwarding company in UK?
Thanks.
Is the 2 years the max time you can sign up for in one go? Or after that cant you just renew it from Oz? I renewed ours time and time again but only took 6 months at a time as I knew we were staying. They dont lose money with what they charge you so I cant see them turning down the opportunity to make a profit.

Andy
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:51 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
This is a bit pricey but it'll do what you want...
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Long term mail forwarding company in UK

Thanks.
Maybe best to get mail forwarded to a member of family in the UK?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 11:38 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy thomas
Is the 2 years the max time you can sign up for in one go? Or after that cant you just renew it from Oz? I renewed ours time and time again but only took 6 months at a time as I knew we were staying. They dont lose money with what they charge you so I cant see them turning down the opportunity to make a profit.

Andy
You can't do it for more than 2 years. Royal Mail tell you that 2 years is enough time to find somewhere permanent to live.

Jane
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rodders39
This is a bit pricey but it'll do what you want...
pricey indeed and I bet the £145 plus vat doesnt actually cover postage but simply providing address for 12 mths. youch. will look into his further. There must be more companies like this too
Old Oct 26th 2006, 10:51 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

pricey indeed and I bet the £145 plus vat doesnt actually cover postage but simply providing address for 12 mths. youch. will look into his further. There must be more companies like this too
I looked into it a few years ago and I'm sure there was someone around Chelmsford doing it for much less but I can't find them now.. Maybe you'll have better luck...