long shot

Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:10 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default long shot

Hi my land rover is still stuck at customs fremantle ,its cleared quarantine etc but customs are waiting to get clearance from vehicle heritage in Canberra regarding the air con gas.
if there is anyone on this site that works there, perhaps they can speed things up a bit. my container has been here over a month. along with the land rover is all our household stuff which has been cleared
Please I'm desperate
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:17 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long shot

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi my land rover is still stuck at customs fremantle ,its cleared quarantine etc but customs are waiting to get clearance from vehicle heritage in Canberra regarding the air con gas.
if there is anyone on this site that works there, perhaps they can speed things up a bit. my container has been here over a month. along with the land rover is all our household stuff which has been cleared
Please I'm desperate
What is "Vehicle Heritage"? Do you mean the WA transport department? If it is they are may be checking if the vehicle conforms to state regulations or if it has to be modified. Why not contact them and ask about the delay?