how long now?

Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

linz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nice
Default how long now?

Hi all, just wondered how long now? meds done 5 wks ago, police checks sent yesterday.
application lodged nov 05 (subclass 137)
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:33 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: how long now?

Originally Posted by linz & edd
Hi all, just wondered how long now? meds done 5 wks ago, police checks sent yesterday.
application lodged nov 05 (subclass 137)

Visa granted 4th of October Linz
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

linz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nicelinz & edd is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bordy
Visa granted 4th of October Linz
Hi Bill your up late! didn't think i would catch you, is this an educated guess then or are you psyic?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:41 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bill your up late! didn't think i would catch you, is this an educated guess then or are you psyic?
Yeah I'm sick Talking about being up late what time did you get to bed young girl?????
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

Yeah I'm sick Talking about being up late what time did you get to bed young girl?????
still not been, was night shift thursday night, slept nearly all day friday and then day shift today, thats why im moving to oz. ha ha.
so are you guessing the visa date, or is it you that grants them? you never said what your job is! ha ha
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:48 pm
The Godfather

still not been, was night shift thursday night, slept nearly all day friday and then day shift today, thats why im moving to oz. ha ha.
so are you guessing the visa date, or is it you that grants them? you never said what your job is! ha ha
No I'm guessing but I don't think I'll be to far out
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:52 pm
Just Joined

Talking Re: how long now?

No I'm guessing but I don't think I'll be to far out
thanks... i'll let you know when i hear
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:54 pm
The Godfather

thanks... i'll let you know when i hear
Best of luck Linz & if you need any help just shout