London Expo

Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default London Expo

How do i find out more about the London Expo. What actually is it? When is the next one and is it just London. I live in Birmingham do the have a Birmingham Expo.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Bosshogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London Expo

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
How do i find out more about the London Expo. What actually is it? When is the next one and is it just London. I live in Birmingham do the have a Birmingham Expo.

Stacey xx
Have a look at www.expo-australia.com

Next London expo is 27-29th October or there is one in Manchester 4-5th November.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bosshogg
Have a look at www.expo-australia.com

Next London expo is 27-29th October or there is one in Manchester 4-5th November.

Hi thank you, i have asked for a reminder for the Manchester Expo.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey,

We went to the one in Earls Court, we thought it was a bit of waste of time, there werent any decent agencies unless you wanted medical, couple of IT agencies stands, one stand for railway engineers, nothing else for any other type of engineers.
commonwealth bank stand, the most arrogant bank in the world, no other oz banks, the DIMIA was there so it was good if you wanted to find out about immigrating.
there was stand for each state as well, there were only 2 removal/shipping companies, there were couple of brokers stand, international student stand, i think that was it.
they charged £10pp and free for children under the age 12, but hubby haggle over the price, he said as it is him looking for jobs not my wife or my son, then we should only pay £10 for the whole family, so we saved ourselves £20, as my eldest son was over the age of 12.

hope it helps.

farideh