Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

living in australia

living in australia

Old Oct 29th 2006, 5:07 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default living in australia

This is a really good little site. Full of useful info.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:01 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: http://www.livingin-australia.com/

Originally Posted by cinderella
This is a really good little site. Full of useful info.
Would have been easier to put link in the post as well as the title.

www.livingin-australia.com
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:22 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living in australia

Thread Title Edited;
Forum Rule 8
The forums are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement. Please do not post promotional urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:33 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cresta57
Thread Title Edited;
Forum Rule 8
The forums are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement. Please do not post promotional urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site.

It is not my site. I have nothing to do with it. Just thought it had some useful information, that maybe helpful to others. Sorry.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cinderella
It is not my site. I have nothing to do with it. Just thought it had some useful information, that maybe helpful to others. Sorry.
Hi Cinderella,

Are you still deciding whether to come over or not?
You might remember recommending the taxi driver in Singapore to us - we've been over here 9 months now

Nicola
Old Oct 29th 2006, 8:46 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Old Oct 30th 2006, 3:42 pm

Smile Re: living in australia

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Hi Cinderella,

Are you still deciding whether to come over or not?
You might remember recommending the taxi driver in Singapore to us - we've been over here 9 months now

Nicola
Yes still in 2 minds. How long does it take one family to decide!! We are going to NZ in march next year to see my family, my mum is not at all well. So we will see them all and then go to the Gold Coast for 2 weeks, to have ANOTHER look around. We really will have to make our minds up this time, as our eldest is now in year 7, so we can not leave the move much longer.

I do remember you going and having Jason pick you up in Singapore, I will be contacting him to collect us again. I hope he is still there.

How are you finding QLD? I hope it is as good as you hoped.

Nice to hear from you again, best wishes, Cinderella.