Live 8

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:28 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live 8

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
WOW, Floyd were F***ing AMAZING!!!

Please please please say this is not just a one off, how about a few gigs? Please!!!!!
gilmour is GOD i swear :scared:
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:29 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
You didn't see the girl that was 10 minutes from death in the 80's any now is very much ok on the stage today then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this all helps just one person then its been worth it .
She could have been your relli (narrow mind) .
Back off with the narrow mind stuff. They are talking about saving a continent. It will never happen unless the people there want it to happen.

Enjoy the concert.
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't see the girl that was 10 minutes from death in the 80's any now is very much ok on the stage today then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this all helps just one person then its been worth it .
She could have been your relli (narrow mind) .
Sobbing my heart out watching that - so so moving. Like you say, one life saved!! Gotta be worth it!

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Not according to some they're boring

Welcome back to the band Pinkie
Not to shabby
Where are The PIXIES
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
gilmour is GOD i swear :scared:
Did you see them at the end, what's the odsds on them being the first gig at Wembley, and how the fuck am I going to be able to afford to come back and see them
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:31 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
There have been some good acts, enjoyed The Who & The Killers, Pink Floyd on at the moment, although Live 8 will achieve nothing. All it does is let a bunch of pop stars look cool & white, middle class westerners 'do their bit'.

Until the mindset of Africa changes, nothing will change.
If this has done nothing else it has at least made myself, my family and my friends more aware! Well done Bob!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Back off with the narrow mind stuff. They are talking about saving a continent. It will never happen unless the people there want it to happen.

Enjoy the concert.
Yeah enjoy the concert and the popcorn.
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
If this has done nothing else it has at least made myself, my family and my friends more aware! Well done Bob!
Cool. Enjoy the concert.

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Sobbing my heart out watching that - so so moving. Like you say, one life saved!! Gotta be worth it!
Thank you .

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i stillmaintain it's a lot of ego massaging apart from Floyd of course who are gods
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:33 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Yeah enjoy the concert and the popcorn.
Popcorn tastes good.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:34 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Lets just be thankfull that WE are around to see it

Fantastic day brilliant bands and i for one am proud to have been part of it even if i only watched and added my name to the list.

Everyone that has posted has to proud to some degree!!!!

Maybe one little snowflake can make a difference by rolling down a hill and making a bigger snowflake/snowball
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:34 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Sorry i stillmaintain it's a lot of ego massaging apart from Floyd of course who are gods
You've got it in one. PF were good , so where The Who.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:35 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see them at the end, what's the odsds on them being the first gig at Wembley, and how the fuck am I going to be able to afford to come back and see them
i had goosebumps they sounded f$%^$ing amazing i wish i was there
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by wengerboy
i had goosebumps they sounded f$%^$ing amazing i wish i was there
Always do mate, I've seen them five times they're the guvnors, only problem is I don't enjoy other gigs anymore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.