Live 8

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live 8

[QUOTE=Perthforme]
Originally Posted by fraser
I just booked ub40 after reading the start of this thread
Seen them years ago.

Jonathon Ross says Floyd were magical in rehearsals last night can't wait the first time in 24 years with Waters
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:56 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=fraser]
Originally Posted by Perthforme

Seen them years ago.

Jonathon Ross says Floyd were magical in rehearsals last night can't wait the first time in 24 years with Waters
Should be good must admit dont know them that well but bring them on
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

hey guys

somehow it doesnt matter who is better than the others in this concert!!!!!!!

The whole point is did the message get to every one of you out there, hopefully yes, then if it did thats the start of a long road ahead for everyone involved!!!!!!!

I personally think the whole concert/s has been great and am sooooo lookin forward to the one in Edinburgh midweek. Respect whats involved not just the music thats played!!!!!!

Cheers
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:02 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
hey guys

The whole point is did the message get to every one of you out there, hopefully yes, then if it did thats the start of a long road ahead for everyone involved!!!!!!!

I personally think the whole concert/s has been great and am sooooo lookin forward to the one in Edinburgh midweek. Respect whats involved not just the music thats played!!!!!!

Cheers
Here Here!

Had a great day! Had a good chat with my daughter about it too and shes done a card for a little girl in Africa and is going to put some money in it from her money box for her to buy some medicine - bless her heart. She even spoke to her nan and asked her to donate any of her slippers that she didn't want any more. So proud of her!!

bring on the lager now!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:09 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
hey guys

Cheers
quite true as i have already said go to www.live8live.com and add your name

P.S. Pink Floyd-------Effing Brilliant!!!!but not the best!!! ha ha

All in all it's just another brick in the wall!!!

Last edited by brisbec; Jul 2nd 2005 at 10:14 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

THEOLIVERS has a spectacular aura aboutTHEOLIVERS has a spectacular aura aboutTHEOLIVERS has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=fraser]
Originally Posted by brisbec

You do realise that Dark side of the moom was in the top 100 album chart for over 20 years.

Also Floyd have only released about eight singles so were never publicised on TOTP ect.

And if they were to tour they'd outsell anyone
WOW WOWW WOW WOW CHICKENN STIR FRY, ONE TO MANY AUSTRALIAN CHARDONEY NICE SMOKE FLOYD MONEY AS I TYPE
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:12 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisbec
quite true as i have already said go to www.live8live.com and add your name
done it already - also added anyone else in the family who doesn't have a pc or who i know wouldnt be bothered to pick up the phone!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:21 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Added my name too. I made the kids watch the video to "Drive" by the Cars. They asked me why and I said, just watch and then you tell me!! They got it, bless them.

Jo

Originally Posted by tygwyn
done it already - also added anyone else in the family who doesn't have a pc or who i know wouldnt be bothered to pick up the phone!!
Yep we all added our names to this list just hope this all does make a difference, 8 men out of 6+billion people that sucks really
All our little probs on here are ZERO really, don't see many moving to parts of Africa for the nice weather and lovely coast !
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

There have been some good acts, enjoyed The Who & The Killers, Pink Floyd on at the moment, although Live 8 will achieve nothing. All it does is let a bunch of pop stars look cool & white, middle class westerners 'do their bit'.

Until the mindset of Africa changes, nothing will change.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:25 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amazulu
There have been some good acts, enjoyed The Who & The Killers, Pink Floyd on at the moment, although Live 8 will achieve nothing. All it does is let a bunch of pop stars look cool & white, middle class westerners 'do their bit'.

You are quite right in what you say because apparently debt will be wiped out by the g8 summit

It's the following aid that is being argued over...whether or not to give it to countries that help themselves as oppose to the likes of mugabe et al
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu

You didn't see the girl that was 10 minutes from death in the 80's any now is very much ok on the stage today then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this all helps just one person then its been worth it .
She could have been your relli (narrow mind) .
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:26 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, Floyd were F***ing AMAZING!!!

Please please please say this is not just a one off, how about a few gigs? Please!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:28 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
WOW, Floyd were F***ing AMAZING!!!

Please please please say this is not just a one off, how about a few gigs? Please!!!!!
Not according to some they're boring

Welcome back to the band Pinkie
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:28 pm

50k people a day so yes in 4 day all those that are at the gig will be dead in 4days if they were on the list in Africa.
Its better than doing Zero !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.