Reload this Page >

Little Help Needed

Little Help Needed

Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

wastonyy is on a distinguished road
Smile Little Help Needed

Hi everbody'
little help needed can anybody tell me which form to download for PR as my company want a little more commitment from me iam on a 457 visa, has anybody had to change over to PR so soon,ive been in oz for 4 months now,i havent posted a thread for a bit been waiting for wife and 3 kids to arrive there settleing in ok now, so iam back on line again, reading away again.missed the last sydney meet because i was in germany,so looking forward for the next meet,had a bit of a shock though when we went to the schools to enrol our children because we were on a 457 visa they wanted $5,500 each plus uniforms,i nearly dropped dead,x3 is a lot of money,but my company will pay if i apply for PR so hence the question which form do i fill in,we love it in sydney but a bit expensive always seem to be paying out with fpros,i think everbody the same with 3 kids,so how many of us are in the baulk hils areas,we live in castle hill,i know there are others in kellyville but having lost touch with everbody i cant remember the family names i think its dave & linda & soapy & ian so if i have forgot others, excuse me,so i will keep in touch from now on,take care,
tony
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little Help Needed

hi tonyy
we got the PR through mrs soapys work, so it wont be the same for mas u. put this thread on the other forum. u might get better help
glad to hear things are working out mate
Originally Posted by wastonyy
Hi everbody'
little help needed can anybody tell me which form to download for PR as my company want a little more commitment from me iam on a 457 visa, has anybody had to change over to PR so soon,ive been in oz for 4 months now,i havent posted a thread for a bit been waiting for wife and 3 kids to arrive there settleing in ok now, so iam back on line again, reading away again.missed the last sydney meet because i was in germany,so looking forward for the next meet,had a bit of a shock though when we went to the schools to enrol our children because we were on a 457 visa they wanted $5,500 each plus uniforms,i nearly dropped dead,x3 is a lot of money,but my company will pay if i apply for PR so hence the question which form do i fill in,we love it in sydney but a bit expensive always seem to be paying out with fpros,i think everbody the same with 3 kids,so how many of us are in the baulk hils areas,we live in castle hill,i know there are others in kellyville but having lost touch with everbody i cant remember the family names i think its dave & linda & soapy & ian so if i have forgot others, excuse me,so i will keep in touch from now on,take care,
tony
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wastonyy
Hi everbody'
tony
Hi,
We were lucky then! We came to Melbourne on a 457 visa and didn't have to pay schooling costs. Here is the link to the DIMIA webpage that details employer sponsored visas
http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/employers/ens.htm

There are links to the forms that your employer needs to fill in to nominate you and also the forms you need. You need to post this on the immigration forum as I think the rules have changed recently as to when you can apply - not sure if you have to wait 2 years?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soapy
hi tonyy
we got the PR through mrs soapys work, so it wont be the same for mas u. put this thread on the other forum. u might get better help
glad to hear things are working out mate
Hi soapy thanks for the replay mate,having to keep the wife and kids happy all the time, taking them to the beach today up the coast dont know which one yet but have a drive and pic one on the way,have a good day mate tony
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pootle
Hi,
We were lucky then! We came to Melbourne on a 457 visa and didn't have to pay schooling costs. Here is the link to the DIMIA webpage that details employer sponsored visas
http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/employers/ens.htm

There are links to the forms that your employer needs to fill in to nominate you and also the forms you need. You need to post this on the immigration forum as I think the rules have changed recently as to when you can apply - not sure if you have to wait 2 years?
Hi Pootle,cheers for that infor ive had a look at the site i should get my PR on special skills,thanks again tony