Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lisarow, Central Coast

Lisarow, Central Coast

Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

pamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura about
Default Lisarow, Central Coast

Is there anyone out there living in Lisarow?

We have put an offer in for a house there but are a bit apprehensive about the area.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

BrightYellowGun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lisarow, Central Coast

I haven't been on here for a while so I've only just seen your post, don't know if you're still looking for information. My boyfriend grew up in Lisarow, his parents still live there. If there's anything you need to know I'll ask him and get back to you.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

pamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BrightYellowGun
I haven't been on here for a while so I've only just seen your post, don't know if you're still looking for information. My boyfriend grew up in Lisarow, his parents still live there. If there's anything you need to know I'll ask him and get back to you.
Sorry not to have replied before... but have been sooo busy looking for a house to buy. We decided against the property in Lisarow and are going ahead with a place in Kincumber, but thank you anyway for your reply.

Are you on the Central Coast? if so where?
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

BrightYellowGun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pamjames
Sorry not to have replied before... but have been sooo busy looking for a house to buy. We decided against the property in Lisarow and are going ahead with a place in Kincumber, but thank you anyway for your reply.

We're in Avoca Beach, so just around the corner from you really. I'm assuming you're already in Oz so you probably know everything already, but feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

pogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nicepogsy is just really nice

Originally Posted by pamjames

Hi there, we are in Kincumber to, fancy a beer or wine ?
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for replying to my thread, and sorry not to have got back before but we only moved in a week ago and I haven't had internet. All a bit hectic!!

As we are away this weekend I will pm you next week when we return to our new abode.

Pam