Lion lift-off

Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:55 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lion lift-off

aw.....the end of an era ???
I look forward to hearing about your journeys down under.....see you on the other side!!?
take care of you and da boss....

love
sue x
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Bix, you're leaving...hurrah!

I must have missed out on a big chunk of your plans cos I thought you were heading to rural Vic? (Was it the toxic waste dump that made you change your mind??!!) Wow, Cairns, such a beautiful place. The rainforest is stunning up there - especially when you get up the coast a bit and the rainforest comes right down into the Pacific, and also the beautiful Atherton Tableland. So many wonderful waterfalls, rivers, islands and wildlife to explore up in that part of Oz.

I hope Cairns is everything you want it to be, best of luck with your new life and adventure.

Take care
HP
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:40 am
Cheeky

To Bix and his pride!!

Good luck for your new life in Aus and safe journey!!

Cheeky

Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:57 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the new den Bix. I was going to send you some 'they don't do zebra's in Oz' karma but need to spread...
Old Oct 26th 2004, 9:03 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Another one bites the dust!!!!!
Good luck, good fortune and good living... heres to you and your pride.
have a safe trip....and keep us posted
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:18 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jayr
How was the Grand Tour Mrs D?
Hiya Jayr , had a great time & bought a heap of stuff including a load of antique furniture but am very very glad to be home - got sick of hearing Eddie saying how much he missed Australia to be honest LOL.

Suffice to say that if I ever wanted to move to the UK Id be moving by myself .

Wild horses wouldnt drag him back .
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:22 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
This is it then.
The Lion Brand of humour is about to hit Cairns.
Well, farewell Lady Cornwall. I've lived with you all my life but it's time for me to move on.

Ciao
Bix

Good luck Bix and safe journey....

Take care of that precious bone.....

Deb
Old Oct 26th 2004, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Bix and co.
thought you were just sitting around with no firm date?!
Great to hear you are at last going to oz. I hope the packing goes smoothly, the flight is good and you have a brilliant time in QLD.
We loved our holidays in QLD.

we enjoy your humour so don't stop posting!
best wishes
Helen
Old Oct 26th 2004, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix
This is it then.
The Lion Brand of humour is about to hit Cairns.

Haven't been online much in the last week dashing around to get ready.
Pickfords were to pack us over 3 days but will only take 2 so the PC's get stowed tomorrow. Damned efficient and friendly bunch they are too.

"Don't know when I'll be back again" but sure you will survive without the peskey Tomcat.

Our journey started in May 03 and has been a long and arduous one with many dissappointments and that has continued to the last moment. Failure to sell the house means we are now renting but not enough time left to sort all the paperwork so will have to do that from Aus. So be it.

If all goes to plan we land Cairns 9am Halloween day so think of me when you look at the pumpkins

My sincere thanks to those who have tasted Aus for sharing their experiences and knowledge - I salute you.

My thanks too to everyone for your friendship and companionship. I like to think I have helped to lighten the load - you certainly have for me.

Allow me to wish all who are waiting good luck in the visa hunt. Doors open and doors close but eventually you can get a foot in there.

Well, farewell Lady Cornwall. I've lived with you all my life but it's time for me to move on.

Ciao
Bix
Bixxie
Have a great flight.

Hope that you and Da Boss have a great time. Hoping to get up to Cairns soon.

Take care debsx
Old Oct 26th 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

To Bixxy and Da Boss - get a move on - things are just starting to hot up here in beautiful Cairns!!!!

Have a good trip!!!