Liner Pools

Old Mar 11th 2006, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liner Pools

Originally Posted by OzSheila
I presume u mean fibreglass? We have been advised to stay clear of these.

Albatross have a great display centre at Warrandyte (6 or more mini pools) - know this is not in your direction but may be worth the trip. Alternatively they have an office in Dandenong - don't know whether they have display pools tho.

Is Ionic the same as ozone flitration ?

Sounds similar
Old Mar 11th 2006, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Is Ionic the same as ozone flitration ?

Sounds similar
I think so. I recall the rep from Albatross saying that all 6 directors of the co have it so I assume it must be the way to go! I need to do more research!
Old Mar 11th 2006, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzSheila
I think so. I recall the rep from Albatross saying that all 6 directors of the co have it so I assume it must be the way to go! I need to do more research!

We have ozone filtration on our spa, It basically means the water has no chemicals in it at all. Or just about drinking quality. We dont regret paying the extra for this filtration method.
Old Mar 11th 2006, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
We have ozone filtration on our spa, It basically means the water has no chemicals in it at all. Or just about drinking quality. We dont regret paying the extra for this filtration method.
Yes, well we were all for salt chlorination as that is what most of our family/friends have but according to the sales guy from Albatross it is too salty (I find it fine compared to say the Pacific Ocean!).