Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A lesson learned!

A lesson learned!

Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A lesson learned!

I did the same thing on Friday, spoke to the lady behind the PO counter and was told YES you can track it and 2-4 days delivery. Now OMG!!!! wished I'd sent it courier and panicking a bit.
liz
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by handbagmad
The second one - first one lost in post, have to claim costs back off Royal mail on the 28 August (25 working days after). Def use Interparcel again - tracked all the way.

Now to sit and wait!!!
Make sure you keep all your receipts as the RAN will reimburse you when you get to Australia. Just make sure you keep all of them including postage etc

Tammy x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

handbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to allhandbagmad is a name known to all

Tammy - yes I have kept the receipts in the file, which will no doubt be getter bigger in time!

Liz - Have you sent your docs to RAN? If so you can e.mail them to see if they have received them yet, that's what we did, they e.mailed back within 2 days to say they had not received them and they would let us know if they turned up. We eventually sent by Interparcel £20 - picked up Tues 14/8 pm and signed for in Canberra 20/8 am, peace of mind!