Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Legailised Prostitution

Legailised Prostitution

Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:31 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Legailised Prostitution

PMSL well its a subject thats for sure...

And in Oz its legislated

Mostly called Parlours ... well we worked on one, cpl weeks ago, in Durack, on the Indutrial site , next to Symmonds Timber

There we were fixing the aircons, and i must admit, security and level of luxury are on par with a5 star hotel, and we is talkin a refurbed ind unit !!!

We were at the reception, checking out.. when the lady behind the counter, to be honest she was MINGIN !!! said would ya like a lunchtime special voucher, and thrust some leaflets into our hands...

We ( as guys do ) blushed, and hurriedly giggled out the door, with our Tools in Hand so to speak

On reading the leaflet i was AMAZED:

you can get a STEAK PIE n FRIES
BEER OR SHORT
AND
2 GIRLS FOR 1 HOUR FOR 45 BUCKS

Its called a lunchtime businessmans special !!

LMAOO
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:33 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legailised Prostitution

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
PMSL well its a subject thats for sure...

And in Oz its legislated

Mostly called Parlours ... well we worked on one, cpl weeks ago, in Durack, on the Indutrial site , next to Symmonds Timber

There we were fixing the aircons, and i must admit, security and level of luxury are on par with a5 star hotel, and we is talkin a refurbed ind unit !!!

We were at the reception, checking out.. when the lady behind the counter, to be honest she was MINGIN !!! said would ya like a lunchtime special voucher, and thrust some leaflets into our hands...

We ( as guys do ) blushed, and hurriedly giggled out the door, with our Tools in Hand so to speak

On reading the leaflet i was AMAZED:

you can get a STEAK PIE n FRIES
BEER OR SHORT
AND
2 GIRLS FOR 1 HOUR FOR 45 BUCKS

Its called a lunchtime businessmans special !!

LMAOO

LMAO
Was it the part time work thread that reminded you of this?

Kris x
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:53 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you need 2 girls? and only one pie? Im confused.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kris maynard
LMAO
Was it the part time work thread that reminded you of this?

Kris x
Nah to be honest... and this is the truth...

Debs waltzed in my office and said dya want these, and held up some pepper sauce and mushrooms, " with your steak " or and dropped the stuff she was holdin and flashed her boobs at me, and said just steak, and these for afters, winked n ran off LMAO
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Nah to be honest... and this is the truth...

Debs waltzed in my office and said dya want these, and held up some pepper sauce and mushrooms, " with your steak " or and dropped the stuff she was holdin and flashed her boobs at me, and said just steak, and these for afters, winked n ran off LMAO
and then you woke up ? lmao

did you happen to notice the lengths they go to make the place inconspicuous yet have massive brass house numbers on the building so first timers can find it easy ? (the oz misses pointed that out to me while driving through the neigbourhood here)