Reload this Page >

Left some debt in wa but wanna go back

Left some debt in wa but wanna go back

Old Jan 7th 2010, 7:29 pm
Ava
Just Joined

Ava is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Left some debt in wa but wanna go back

We moved to Perth about 2 yrs ago and got a 6 month rental with Satterley's. Was only there about 2 months when i found out i was pregnant. I panicked and sold the little bit of furniture we had and moved back to the u.k. We paid everything up until we left but didnt cancel anything (i.e phone, gas, electric etc) because we thought the cancellation charges would be too expensive. We asked about the rental but was told we would lose our bond, which we already expected , but would also have to pay the rent until another tenant was found. so we just left. We didnt think we would want to go back but now we do but dont know what would happen. Almost everything was in my husnands name, would i be able to put everything in my name instead? would be grateful for any feed back