leeds xmas meet

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:51 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by scissors
great idea,dunno about quiet though im trying to find out exactly whos coming so i can book a table, but not sure everyone wants food,they usually have bar meals dont they?

tracey.
think so but with it being Saturday & a week b4 chrissy they may want us to book - although I am sure we will be able to find a spot near the bar!!!!! LOLOL
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

yeh i know what you mean i ll give them a ring,but the bar ll do me

tracey.
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
think so but with it being Saturday & a week b4 chrissy they may want us to book - although I am sure we will be able to find a spot near the bar!!!!! LOLOL
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

is there any more for the leeds meet cos im gonna ring up and see if i can get a table.

tracey.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:06 am
jjj
Forum Regular

jjj is on a distinguished road

is there any more for the leeds meet cos im gonna ring up and see if i can get a table.

tracey.

Hi Tracey

We would like to make it but won't know (because of working away) until the week before if we can.

Hope to see you guys
Old Nov 17th 2004, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracey

We aren't fussed for food so don't worry if you can't get a table.

very happy by the bar- hic! hic!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok,ive not had much response about eating anyway,not sure who wants to eat,we can always grab a bar meal if we want one,look forward to meeting you,and everyone else.

tracey.UOTE=brissie bound]Hi Tracey

We aren't fussed for food so don't worry if you can't get a table.

very happy by the bar- hic! hic! [/QUOTE]
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:16 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

:scared: Cannot belive it the loads of expats meeting up about 5 mins away from house :scared:

I think/hope I'll be away by then

You should pop in to Bradford tho' if you have time to spare and go to Mumtaz for the finest curry you'll ever get!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks hun,we ll bare that in mind if we fancy a curry.Some of us will be there all weekend if you are still around by then,
where have you been this post has been up for weeks.

tracey.n
Originally Posted by Beegee
:scared: Cannot belive it the loads of expats meeting up about 5 mins away from house :scared:

I think/hope I'll be away by then

You should pop in to Bradford tho' if you have time to spare and go to Mumtaz for the finest curry you'll ever get!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:22 am
Monkey

In article <[email protected]> ,
member28683@british_expats.com (brissie bound) wrote:

> *Subject:* Re: leeds xmas meet
    > *From:* brissie bound <member28683@british_expats.com>
    > *Date:* Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:38:10 +0000
    >
    >
    > > great idea,dunno about quiet though :beer: im trying to find out
    > > exactly whos coming so i can book a table, but not sure everyone wants
    > > food,they usually have bar meals dont they?
    > >
    > > tracey.
    >
    > Hi Tracey
    >
    > We aren't fussed for food so don't worry if you can't get a table.
    >
    > very happy by the bar- hic! hic! :beer:
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
    >

Ditto!

--
Paul
http://www.labrose.com

Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:11 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Thanks hun,we ll bare that in mind if we fancy a curry.Some of us will be there all weekend if you are still around by then,
where have you been this post has been up for weeks.

tracey.n
Must have kept missing it by spending too much time in the louge

I am hoping to be away by the time of the do but depending on other things I may not be away till the new year, my original plan was to set off at the end of Aug and land in perth end of this month!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well hope you get away on time, if you do,

tracey. good luck with your journey,but if not we ll look forward to meeting you on the 18 or 19th,we ll be in the bar
Originally Posted by Beegee
Must have kept missing it by spending too much time in the louge

I am hoping to be away by the time of the do but depending on other things I may not be away till the new year, my original plan was to set off at the end of Aug and land in perth end of this month!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

anyone else like to join us for a drink on either the 18 or 19 of dec even if you want to just pop in a

tracey.and say hello
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

anyone,lol i love talking to myself.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:25 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

anyone,lol i love talking to myself.
Sam and I will sign up again if it stops you talking to yourself!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

phew, thought i was going mad there trying to keep the thread on the first few pages in case theres some people out

tracey.there that might want to come and havent seen it yet. have you had anymore thoughts on where your going to settle,we could bring some books along to the meet if your interested.
Originally Posted by worzel
Sam and I will sign up again if it stops you talking to yourself!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.