leeds xmas meet

Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:59 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by leannefr
Hi there. Sorry to but in, but we would love to come, but we are already here in Australia.
Couldn`t resist.
It doesn`t seem like 2 minutes ago when we had a Leeds meet at The White Rose Brewsters pub in Leeds.
We used to live about 5 minutes from there.
Shame about LUFC, but still keep an eye out for them.
Been here in Brisbane now for just over 8 weeks and totally loving it and made a greet set of new friends who we met via this site.
Have a good `un and you`ll soon be here.
Have a pint(warm one) for us.

Darren,Leanne and Charlie
We just need someone with a wi fi laptop and webcam and you can join in
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

brissie bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tracey & Gary

Just want to confirm on the 18th that we are meeting in the brewsters pub at 6.00pm on the saturday. Does anyone know the name of the pub?

Andy's will wear his LEEDS shirt! ( mad Leeds fan so will gab all night about the pre match analysis for sunday kick off!)

Thanks

Tandy
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:41 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is obviously a man of character.......

Originally Posted by brissie bound
Hi Tracey & Gary

Just want to confirm on the 18th that we are meeting in the brewsters pub at 6.00pm on the saturday. Does anyone know the name of the pub?

Andy's will wear his LEEDS shirt! ( mad Leeds fan so will gab all night about the pre match analysis for sunday kick off!)

Thanks

Tandy
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

You must be a Leeds fan too then - want him to bring a spare shirt!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:52 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

LUFC til the day I die. And regardless of which league they are in it will never change.

As for a footie top, I have a reasonable collection myself.......even the old topman, Admiral, packard bell etc ones of some years ago........ Oh yes and the new one.

You must be a Leeds fan too then - want him to bring a spare shirt!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Andy's going to luv gabbing to you! It was his 40th last month and I got him..... wait for it.....drums rolling..... a signed photo from all the players in the 1976 cenentary cup (spelling awful i know!) when they played Arsenal and won. He was dead chuffed. He used to have a season ticket but when we decided to apply for Aussie it got knocked on the head!

I used to live down your neck of the woods , a little village called Kirton near Boston ( well it's down that way!)
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:21 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

Not sure where Kirton is, to be honest. But Boston is close enough.

Yep chatting about Leeds will be fun. Never had a season ticket, but been quite a few times over the years. Fondest memory was either the last home game against Leicester when we went up or the last home game against Norwich when we won the league in 92, very emotional (Sad I know, but if you aint into footie you will never understand)
As for the framed photo, yes I completely understand.

Look forward to meeting you both on the 18th

Gary

Andy's going to luv gabbing to you! It was his 40th last month and I got him..... wait for it.....drums rolling..... a signed photo from all the players in the 1976 cenentary cup (spelling awful i know!) when they played Arsenal and won. He was dead chuffed. He used to have a season ticket but when we decided to apply for Aussie it got knocked on the head!

I used to live down your neck of the woods , a little village called Kirton near Boston ( well it's down that way!)
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:59 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi

Yes would be odd flying for 24 hours for a 3 hour meet.

How is life in Brissie? Where abouts are you?

As for LUFC.....yes it is a real fall from grace. Followed Leeds for most of my life. Not from there, but love the place and the people. Very friendly, but then I find that with almost anyone I have met from oooop north, especially Newcastle.

Maybe we could share a warm pint when Me and Tracey (Scissors) get over to Brissie....

Cheers, Gary
We are living in Bayside Brisbane in Birkdale.
Its gorgeous and its right next to the bay. We get all the breezes from the bay and its lovely because it does get hot.(its getting hotter each day now and its still spring).
I keep an eye out for Leeds all the time and miss going to Elland rd.
Theres even the Rugby final there between GB and AUS which would have been good.
We have met loads of people out here from the various web sites and go to each others houses for a good old piss up and chill out on sundays next to the beach whilst the kids play.
Deffo meet for a COLD pint.

Darren,Leanne and Charlie(6)
Old Nov 14th 2004, 9:06 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

Hi Leanne

We will keep you to that. If everyting goes well we should be there between june and August next year....

Gary

Originally Posted by leannefr
We are living in Bayside Brisbane in Birkdale.
Its gorgeous and its right next to the bay. We get all the breezes from the bay and its lovely because it does get hot.(its getting hotter each day now and its still spring).
I keep an eye out for Leeds all the time and miss going to Elland rd.
Theres even the Rugby final there between GB and AUS which would have been good.
We have met loads of people out here from the various web sites and go to each others houses for a good old piss up and chill out on sundays next to the beach whilst the kids play.
Deffo meet for a COLD pint.

Darren,Leanne and Charlie(6)
Old Nov 15th 2004, 7:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: leeds xmas meet

Hi Tracey & Gary

Thanks

Tandy
Hi Guys,

The pub is called "The Old BrickWorks"..... here are the details:

http://www.sitelocator.whitbread.co....hFileType=null

NameOld Brickworks AddressWakefield Rd,Drighlington,Leeds, PostcodeBD11 1EA Telephone0113 287 9132 Fax0113 2879115 DirectionsExit at J 27 - M62 to the north. At the A650/A62 roundabout turn left onto the A650 - within quarter of a mile turn right onto the B6135 - Brewsters entrance is on the left.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again claire, garys to busy chatting about football he didnt even answer the question

tracey.
Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi Guys,

The pub is called "The Old BrickWorks"..... here are the details:

http://www.sitelocator.whitbread.co....hFileType=null

NameOld Brickworks AddressWakefield Rd,Drighlington,Leeds, PostcodeBD11 1EA Telephone0113 287 9132 Fax0113 2879115 DirectionsExit at J 27 - M62 to the north. At the A650/A62 roundabout turn left onto the A650 - within quarter of a mile turn right onto the B6135 - Brewsters entrance is on the left.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
Thanks again claire, garys to busy chatting about football he didnt even answer the question

tracey.
LOL We didn't tell you in London did we....... Steve is a Man City fan!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

omg, oh well he doesnt hate them like he hates man united.lol, boy are we in for a weekend if there gonna be chatting footie alll the time
tracey
LOL We didn't tell you in London did we....... Steve is a Man City fan!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:35 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by scissors
omg, oh well he doesnt hate them like he hates man united.lol, boy are we in for a weekend if there gonna be chatting footie alll the time
tracey
Me & you will have to find a quiet corner where footie is barred!!!! LOL
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

great idea,dunno about quiet though im trying to find out exactly whos coming so i can book a table, but not sure everyone wants food,they usually have bar meals dont they?

tracey.
Me & you will have to find a quiet corner where footie is barred!!!! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.