leeds xmas meet

Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

brilliant,get one in for me!

tracey.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

19th would be good for us...count us in......just let us know where and what time
amanda
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

thats great amanda i ll be bringing kerry with us, she would like to meet some people.

look forward to meeting you.

tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

anyone else gonna stop over night,ave we got any bar buddies?

tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

so we ve got

scissors
gsb
laurlolipop
jc
mand8002
worzel
thpinlpussycat
kelli28
mark
jonas mummy

these are definates for 19 dec,

anymore tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 10:54 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Oh no! Another forum. Now I won't get any work done at all!

If the meet goes to a Sunday 28th Nov would suit Pinkpussycat and I as we can pop in on our way back from Bridlington where we will be breaking the news to her parents. (May need a support group after that). But then again, any other weekend and we will probably go up on the Saturday and make a night of it. Anyone else interested in that option?
(Oh, god I am talking to myself now) Actually we cannot do that weekend as Sam's parents are coming to us not the other way round. Didn't I tell you my head was a mess with this cold, Tracy!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 11:01 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
(Oh, god I am talking to myself now) Actually we cannot do that weekend as Sam's parents are coming to us not the other way round. Didn't I tell you my head was a mess with this cold, Tracy!
It gets worse! Sam had already posted and arranged another date anyway. I am going to lie in a darkened room now!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

omg worzel i think you need some brisbane sunshine,so are you coming on the 18 19,

tracey
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:20 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by scissors
omg worzel i think you need some brisbane sunshine,so are you coming on the 18 19,

tracey
I think so, though I am not exactly sure even what my name is it at the moment
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

tooo much surfing,you wont get any work done,just been looking at some more houses, i think ive died and gone to heaven.

tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:29 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Any thought on the accommdation/pub side? I have had a quick look and found a couple of Travel Inn's, one Drighlington, Leeds next to M62, J27 with a Brewster and Fun Factory (for the kids ofcourse!), and one at Pontefract M62, J33 again with a Brewster all about £49 per room. I don't know the area so does anyone know if these will be any go?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya,i was just wondering that myself,are you going to stop over then?

tracey.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:34 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by scissors
Hiya,i was just wondering that myself,are you going to stop over then?

tracey.
Any excuse for a beer with us two
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:10 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: leeds xmas meet

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Any thought on the accommdation/pub side? I have had a quick look and found a couple of Travel Inn's, one Drighlington, Leeds next to M62, J27 with a Brewster and Fun Factory (for the kids ofcourse!), and one at Pontefract M62, J33 again with a Brewster all about £49 per room. I don't know the area so does anyone know if these will be any go?
The Pontefract one would be easier for us........ although Drighlington is good if you are staying the whole weekend as its really near the retail park at birstall where there are loads of nice restaurants (frankie & bennys, TGI's, etc, etc) for you to have dinner on the saturday, PLUS there is a showcase cinema for you if you wanted to see a movie on the saturday or anything..........
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:21 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
The Pontefract one would be easier for us........ although Drighlington is good if you are staying the whole weekend as its really near the retail park at birstall where there are loads of nice restaurants (frankie & bennys, TGI's, etc, etc) for you to have dinner on the saturday, PLUS there is a showcase cinema for you if you wanted to see a movie on the saturday or anything..........

hello
you will have to let me know the confirmed dates/venue and i'll see if i can spare the cash to stay over.....

laura
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.