leeds xmas meet

Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: leeds xmas meet

Hi everyone, been a bit busy lately,that time of year,so i havent been online much,but just thought id bring this post back up as its only a couple of days away.
We should be in leeds around dinner time, might do some shopping before we meet eveyone on saturday night,then party for the rest of the weekend,what do you think?
Looking forward to meeting everyone on saturday at 6 pm and sunday at 1pm,hope everyone can still make it

tracey gary and kerry.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

we will definitely be there on the Sunday. We have our visas and the dlights are booked for 21st January!!!!!!!!!
There will be me Amanda and my husband Anthony and then Hannah Kirsty and Fiona coming along.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great amanda,i know kerrys looking forward to meeting the girls,i think theyve got some plan about going shopping
You lucky things we should have our visas soon though they just wanted more info on kerry,school reports 3 yrs worth,but theyve gone off know,look forward to meeting you.

tracey,ps i ll send you my mobile number in case you cant find us when you get there
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:18 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
Thats great amanda,i know kerrys looking forward to meeting the girls,i think theyve got some plan about going shopping
You lucky things we should have our visas soon though they just wanted more info on kerry,school reports 3 yrs worth,but theyve gone off know,look forward to meeting you.

tracey,ps i ll send you my mobile number in case you cant find us when you get there
Hi everyone,

just a quickie to say Worzel (he will be the one in the VB tee shirt) and I are really looking forward to see you all at the weekend, we are also bring Maryann (7).

See you in the bar

PS
nearly a 100 post! do you get anything?
Old Dec 16th 2004, 11:45 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Hi everyone,

just a quickie to say Worzel (he will be the one in the VB tee shirt) and I are really looking forward to see you all at the weekend, we are also bring Maryann (7).

See you in the bar

PS
nearly a 100 post! do you get anything?
After the week I am having I will be the one in a VB shirt tethered to the bar with my belt to stop me falling off my stool
Old Dec 16th 2004, 12:57 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
After the week I am having I will be the one in a VB shirt tethered to the bar with my belt to stop me falling off my stool
Nothing new there then

AND that makes 100 posts!
Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:32 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
AND that makes 100 posts!
Part-timer! So what did you do with those hundreds of hours you have spent glued to the PC screen for the last few months if you weren't posting anything?
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

ptutty will become famous soon enoughptutty will become famous soon enough
Default would like to join the leeds xmas meet please

Hi myself and partner are moving to Adelaide in June/july 2005 we live in Leeds and i've just heard about this meet. Whats it all about? Can we please attend? Be great to share thoughts etc. on the whole thing..

Phil & Juanita.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:26 pm
A former regular of BE

Default Re: would like to join the leeds xmas meet please

Originally Posted by ptutty
Hi myself and partner are moving to Adelaide in June/july 2005 we live in Leeds and i've just heard about this meet. Whats it all about? Can we please attend? Be great to share thoughts etc. on the whole thing..

Phil & Juanita.
The more the merrier! See you there.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

ptutty will become famous soon enoughptutty will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by worzel
The more the merrier! See you there.
whats time / day is everyone going on?
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:41 pm
A former regular of BE

whats time / day is everyone going on?
Read further up the thread (other pages). We will be there on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon as will others. But some are doing one or the other.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi phil a nd juanita,it would be great if you could come,just a crowd of us waiting to go to oz,some of us have got together before but there is a lot of new faces coming.
6 o clock on saturday and 1 o clock on sunday, so which ever is best for you, a few of us are stopping over so we can go to both,so if you choose one or the other or both we ve got quite a few people coming both days.
Its great talking to like minded people,we re heading for brisbane in june or july but some others a re heading for adelaide and other parts of the country so it should be interesting.
Hope to see you there,tracey.
Hi myself and partner are moving to Adelaide in June20inf5 we live in Leeds and i've just heard about this meet. Whats it all about? Can we please attend? Be great to share thoughts etc. on the whole thing..

Phil & Juanita.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi worzel and thepinkpussycat, i had to laugh at this dont you 2 talk enough at home,lol,cant wait till the weekend,it ll be great to meet everyone again,gonna cram in some shopping on saturday afternoon though.

tracey.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 3:20 pm
Cheeky

Hi everyone!

We have had a slight change of plan, we will be coming on Sat (instead of Sun). We will be bringing both kids too.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cheeky
xx

Old Dec 16th 2004, 3:38 pm
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by scissors
Hi worzel and thepinkpussycat, i had to laugh at this dont you 2 talk enough at home,lol,cant wait till the weekend,it ll be great to meet everyone again,gonna cram in some shopping on saturday afternoon though.

tracey.
We have a relationship built on bickering! I can't go all day without the odd bicker so I do it by text, PM and sometimes open posts on here too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.