Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving on Sunday....

Leaving on Sunday....

Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:43 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Wink Leaving on Sunday....

Only me again, just a quick update, been living at parents for the last four weeks, fly out on Sunday via singapore - stopping over and staying on the Santerosa Island, staying at the Shagri-La Hotel for 5 nights then onto Brisbane. These last few weeks have been going so quickly, walking around thinking this is the last time be seeing this / them etc, dreading the goodbyes at the airport but no doubt in my mind that we are doing the right thing, just amazed how quickly the last few months have gone, the endless days waiting to hear about our visas seem a lifetime ago, but at the time thought it would never end.

So good luck to all those still going through the painful process, good luck to graham and nicki and to all those we met at the hertford meets, will meet up with you all out in sunny brisbane soon......
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:46 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving on Sunday....

Best of luck to ya hun!
Hope the flights are great and that you have a great time in Brissy!

Siren
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leanda
Only me again, just a quick update, been living at parents for the last four weeks, fly out on Sunday via singapore - stopping over and staying on the Santerosa Island, staying at the Shagri-La Hotel for 5 nights then onto Brisbane. These last few weeks have been going so quickly, walking around thinking this is the last time be seeing this / them etc, dreading the goodbyes at the airport but no doubt in my mind that we are doing the right thing, just amazed how quickly the last few months have gone, the endless days waiting to hear about our visas seem a lifetime ago, but at the time thought it would never end.

So good luck to all those still going through the painful process, good luck to graham and nicki and to all those we met at the hertford meets, will meet up with you all out in sunny brisbane soon......

All the best Leanda. Have a great flight. See you on the other side next year.
Old Aug 24th 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Hi and congratulations.

I am interested to read that you all meet up in Hertford. That is where I grew up, though now I live in Belfast with my hubby. Good luck to you all.

From Katie
Old Aug 24th 2004, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by leanda

Good luck

we met you at the hertford meet

keep posting and keep in touch with everything

we are going for our visit in march to perth and take it from there

sue and mick
Old Aug 24th 2004, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to say have a safe and happy flight, enjoy your stay at Santerosa. Will see you in Brissie!
hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx
Old Aug 24th 2004, 5:09 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Leanda

Have a good flight!We will toast to you at the next Hertford meet

Stay in touch

Next time we will meet will be in Brissie in the sun!!!!

Nikki & Graham
x x