Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

leaving do booked

leaving do booked

Old Sep 7th 2004, 3:51 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default leaving do booked

How exciting is it when you finally get to do that!

We have just booked for the 16th October (5 days after my birthday so I can get away with warning people at work to keep the day clear without having to tell them the real reason until I have handed my notice in)

all worked out pretty well, My mate runs a club so we have got that for £100 and another mate is a printer so we are getting her to print up some invites.

Anyway should be packing etc but have invites to design and a list of people to write up

Catch ya

Kala
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: leaving do booked

Originally Posted by kala

We have just booked for the 16th October (5 days after my birthday so I can get away with warning people at work to keep the day clear without having to tell them the real reason until I have handed my notice in)

all worked out pretty well, My mate runs a club so we have got that for £100 and another mate is a printer so we are getting her to print up some invites.

Anyway should be packing etc but have invites to design and a list of people to write up

Catch ya

Kala

Sorry Kala but I won't make it but good luck & have a terrific night when it comes around.

Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
Sorry Kala but I won't make it but good luck & have a terrific night when it comes around.

HE HE, I will, gonna get soo trollied. And to top off my excitement over the party I was just filling in the acceptance form for PSS to come and ship my stuff (which I should have done last Friday) and I got a call from Crown who have done me a great price. So Crown it is next monday.

Now butt in gear and stop thinking of excuses to not bother sorting the pig sty of a house out.

Kala
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:33 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah thanks for the invite ( ) but I can't make it either. I'm sure you'll try to have a good time without me though

Can't believe you haven't told people at work yet. I'm not going for ages yet but already my boss has announced (today in an email to EVERYONE) that they will be recruiting a new Systems Manager soon!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:44 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Catch ya

Kala

Can we come?!

Lucy
xx
Old Sep 7th 2004, 7:59 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Catch ya

Kala
Hi Kala,

Hope you have a really fab time at your leaving do! I'm sure you'll have a great time and get totally plastered!!!
I'm just starting to organize mine and I'm going for a full Ozzie theme night - Ozzie flags & bunting, inflatable crocodiles, sharks and kangaroos, cork hats etc and loads of Ozzie music!!! I can't wait!!!
Good luck with your move over to Oz. Where are you heading???

Shell
Old Sep 8th 2004, 7:39 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by wmoore
Yeah thanks for the invite ( ) but I can't make it either. I'm sure you'll try to have a good time without me though

Can't believe you haven't told people at work yet. I'm not going for ages yet but already my boss has announced (today in an email to EVERYONE) that they will be recruiting a new Systems Manager soon!!
I've told the people I need to tell but have gotta keep my mouth shut for about another week because there ia a chance of redundancy so don't want to spoil that. I't very hard cos I cant be bothered wth anything but have to pretend that I am.

Lucy don't worry chick you are on the list invites will be out soon.

Shell, I was going to do the same, just gotta get it al planned now.

Cheers
kala
Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

NLBIRNIE is an unknown quantity at this point

HE HE, I will, gonna get soo trollied. And to top off my excitement over the party I was just filling in the acceptance form for PSS to come and ship my stuff (which I should have done last Friday) and I got a call from Crown who have done me a great price. So Crown it is next monday.

Now butt in gear and stop thinking of excuses to not bother sorting the pig sty of a house out.

Kala
That's not nice calling Becky's house a pig sty!!!!!!! :scared: