Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Leaving Date Dilemna

Leaving Date Dilemna

Old May 23rd 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice
Default Leaving Date Dilemna

Hello good peeps, I'm in a bit of a dilemna over our leaving date and Really don't know what to do. We initially planned to leave UK for Perth on Sept 6th.

Now here's the dilemna, I am a MASSIVE David Sylvian fan (have been since 1981-showing my age here) I can't begin to tell you how much this man's music means to me. He very rarely tours, and guess what, he has only gone and anounced a tour with UK dates just 1 week after we we're supposed to leave for our new life down under. I really want to see him, for what will probably be the last time (can't imagine him going to Perth).

So we delay our leaving for a week or so (Rach will not be impressed with that) or do I just move on (literally and figuratively).

Cheers,

Denis.
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:42 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Leaving Date Dilemna

Originally Posted by Rach & Den
Hello good peeps, I'm in a bit of a dilemna over our leaving date and Really don't know what to do. We initially planned to leave UK for Perth on Sept 6th.

Now here's the dilemna, I am a MASSIVE David Sylvian fan (have been since 1981-showing my age here) I can't begin to tell you how much this man's music means to me. He very rarely tours, and guess what, he has only gone and anounced a tour with UK dates just 1 week after we we're supposed to leave for our new life down under. I really want to see him, for what will probably be the last time (can't imagine him going to Perth).

So we delay our leaving for a week or so (Rach will not be impressed with that) or do I just move on (literally and figuratively).

Cheers,

I

Denis.
I have never heard of David Sylvian but another week or so in UK won't matter will it. I would stay and see him first. You have the rest of your life in Perth.
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rach & Den

Cheers,

Denis.
Depends what stage your at, if you can then just change it - obv means a lot to you so will put you in a very good mood and set you off on the right foot for your new life in Perth - I'm sure Rach loves you because of your ways LOL
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:51 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

If it means so much to you then I would delay the flights for week or 2, thats nothing in the grand scheme of things is it?