Lawyer's FEE

Old Dec 4th 2005, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

itduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lawyer's FEE

Hi

Can anyone tell me what amount$$$ is charged by the lawyers in australia to file for PR or can it be filled directly without consulting any lawyer...

thanks in advance

ITDuke
Old Dec 4th 2005, 3:30 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lawyer's FEE

Originally Posted by itduke
Hi

Can anyone tell me what amount$$$ is charged by the lawyers in australia to file for PR or can it be filled directly without consulting any lawyer...

thanks in advance

ITDuke

1. Why do you think you need a lawyer as opposed to a migration agent?
2. If you visit http://www.themara.com.au you can see some average fee information. However it's more important to choose a *good* agent rather than the cheapest one.
3. You can do it on your own if you have a simple case (although some people think they have a simple case when they haven't) and are happy to do your own research.

Jeremy
Old Dec 4th 2005, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

itduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lawyer's FEE

Originally Posted by JAJ
1. Why do you think you need a lawyer as opposed to a migration agent?
2. If you visit http://www.themara.com.au you can see some average fee information. However it's more important to choose a *good* agent rather than the cheapest one.
3. You can do it on your own if you have a simple case (although some people think they have a simple case when they haven't) and are happy to do your own research.

Jeremy

The case has some complications so can u give me a rough idea, as i have been told to arrange AUD$ 100000 and other things and have also heard the lawyer would be charging around AUD$5000-6000 to assist me to file PR.

ITDuke