Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Launderette in NOR Perth

Launderette in NOR Perth

Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough
Default Launderette in NOR Perth

This may seems a really silly question, however in 3 weeks my hubby will move out of furnished flat in CBD to take up probably an unfurnished house around the Madeley/Wood Vale/Wanneroo area NOR in Perth. Obviously with no washing facilities in the house, does anyone know where there is a local launderette or other washing facilities? He drove around the area over the weekend, but didn’t come across anything. Any help / advice would be helpful for a man who will have to survive without his dutiful wife (temporarily)!!!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Launderette in NOR Perth

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia
This may seems a really silly question, however in 3 weeks my hubby will move out of furnished flat in CBD to take up probably an unfurnished house around the Madeley/Wood Vale/Wanneroo area NOR in Perth. Obviously with no washing facilities in the house, does anyone know where there is a local launderette or other washing facilities? He drove around the area over the weekend, but didn’t come across anything. Any help / advice would be helpful for a man who will have to survive without his dutiful wife (temporarily)!!!
Found these listings from the www.yellowpages.com.au

#
Craigie Laundrette
Shop 11 Craigie Plaza, Eddystone Ave Craigie WA 6025 - map
ph: 0414 828 526

#
Kingsley Drycleaning & Laundrobar Kingsley Drycleaning & Laundrobar
Shop 9 Kingsley Village S/Cent Kingsley Drv Kingsley WA 6026 - map
ph: (08) 9409 6155

#
Ritz Drycleaners & Laundrobars
Shop 131 Whitford City Shopng Cntr Whitfords WA 6025
ph: (08) 9401 4578

#
Ritz Drycleaners & Laundrobars
Shop 9 Kingsley City Shopng Cntr Kingsley WA 6026
ph: (08) 9409 6155
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough

Northernbird – I am sure you have responded to one of my previous posts as well, and would like to thank you again for your reply. In general, people on BE are extremely helpful and its people on here that make BE a success and a website to keep coming abck to. Thanks again – I have sent him the link now…
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:34 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia
Northernbird – I am sure you have responded to one of my previous posts as well, and would like to thank you again for your reply. In general, people on BE are extremely helpful and its people on here that make BE a success and a website to keep coming abck to. Thanks again – I have sent him the link now…
You are most welcome.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nice

Or you could hire a washing machine, we did this inbetween a fully furnished rental and our stuff arriving from the UK.

We used these folks:

http://www.rentalsrus.com.au/white-g...g-machines.htm

Not bad at $38 a month for a 3 monthly rental, we hired for a shorter period (the minimum they do is monthly) so paid a little more, we also hired a Fridge/Freezer and TV through them as wel. Good company, really helpfull staff and very flexible (we needed it for a week or two longer and rather than charging the whole monthly fee they just took a part payment).