Last few weeks!

Old Jun 19th 2004, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default Last few weeks!

Haven't been on much lately as we have been very busy chucking stuff away and sorting the house out.

We still haven't sold the house but have 2 viewing tomorrow, one through the agent (a second viewing) and one through the internet, so fingers crossed!

I had my leaving do at work last night and I shed a few tears! Saying that, I wasn't as bad as l thought I'd be as I usually blubber at anything. I only have this week left at work and I will find it really hard saying goodbye to all the kids at school.

It is a really busy time for us, trying to arrange saying goodbye to everyone, you suddenly become really popular!

Shippers come on the 13th July, we are booked into a hotel at Heathrow on the 14th, fligh to Singapore 15th-18th and then on to Oz.

I am getting really excited but very scared! My emotions are on a rollercoaster ride right now but I know alot of you feel the same.

Anyhow, just thought I let you know that we haven't disappeared yet!

Mandy
Old Jun 19th 2004, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i take it you are just going and selling the house from over there????
Old Jun 19th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Yeh, hubbie has a job to go to so we need to be out there. We was going to wait but decided against it as he wants a couple of weeks off for a holiday before starting work.

Mandy
Old Jun 19th 2004, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

The stress will be worth it i'm sure.
Good luck with the sale of the house-if you can get sorted before you go that will be a weight off your minds right!
Have a fantastic adventure
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Last few weeks!

Best of luck with everything Mandy and good luck with the viewings
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx