34.44%
I dont care
11.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Laid back Australia

Old May 8th 2008, 9:09 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laid back Australia

Laid back?

No.

Incompetent, dysfunctional, inefficient, corrupt, self-satisfied yes. If that's "laid back" then I suppose so.

I have to say that I'm talking about New South Wales here. But the sheer *number* of things that go pearshaped on every single day beggars belief: it's comical in one sense, frustrating in another . But "laid back"? Not on your nellie - that's just an excuse.
Old May 8th 2008, 10:27 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I have been self employed for 20 years , my target now $1500 once i achieve this ,i have the rest of the week off........nice when you see all the hard work come to fruition..so keep on moving all you movers.......mm
Old May 8th 2008, 10:53 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wol
Incompetent, dysfunctional, inefficient, corrupt, self-satisfied yes. If that's "laid back" then I suppose so.
Another happy customer!
Old May 9th 2008, 10:59 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Another happy customer!
Old May 9th 2008, 11:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
But "laid back"? Not on your nellie - that's just an excuse.
i think youve got it there.
are they laid back
or is it that
they just dont give a F**k?
Old May 9th 2008, 11:15 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Old May 9th 2008, 11:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
so we should ask one of the mods to change the title of the thread now?
Old May 9th 2008, 11:18 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't give a f**k wether I'm laid back or not...
Old May 9th 2008, 11:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Old May 9th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
By definition that makes you so laid back you are almost horizontal
Old May 9th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Laid back?

No.

I have to say that I'm talking about New South Wales here. But the sheer *number* of things that go pearshaped on every single day beggars belief: it's comical in one sense, frustrating in another . But "laid back"? Not on your nellie - that's just an excuse.

Ditto, it's another Aussie myth. Best in the world comes to mind.
Old May 9th 2008, 4:56 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
i think youve got it there.
are they laid back
or is it that
Think it's one and the same really and that's our problem we come from a more driven country so find it hard to give up giving a F**K or to become more laid back.
Old May 9th 2008, 7:13 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annqldau
Think it's one and the same really and that's our problem we come from a more driven country so find it hard to give up giving a F**K or to become more laid back.
I just don't equate inefficiency and incompetence with "laid back", I'm sorry.

I've just been talking over the fence with my neighbour. He ordered a couple of fanfold blinds for two little skylights over a year ago. It took months and months for them to be delivered and numerous phone calls. They were the wrong size. They were remade - after a few more months. They didn't close properly. After a few more weeks they were refitted and, the first day the sun came out they fell in. Months passed and eventually last week the new ones came. They were the wrong colour. And so it goes on.

Laid back? No, just incompetence as usual.