Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Krazey\crazey dons

Krazey\crazey dons

Old May 31st 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Krazey\crazey dons

Anybody heard of this shop in perth,it's not the lighting shops but one that sells Asda food.... somewhere around Kelmscott...but I cant find it in white pages..

Thanks

Steve
Old May 31st 2007, 11:57 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Krazey\crazey dons

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Anybody heard of this shop in perth,it's not the lighting shops but one that sells Asda food.... somewhere around Kelmscott...but I cant find it in white pages..

Thanks

Steve
Its based in Gillam Drive off Caulfield Road (sp) which runs along the railway track (next to it not along it )

They do Sweets, chocolate, Tesco sandwich pickle as well as lots of other things, i normally get my Heinz Cream of Tom soup there as my girls love it but they haven't had any in for ages
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Krazey\crazey dons

Thanks for the reply...will have a look tomorrow

Steve