Secret Harbour

Old May 23rd 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Tambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant future
Default Secret Harbour

Been living here a while now and about to sell our house, anyone used www.goprivate.com.au

its a website for people to use who want to do away with the expensive agents.

Any ifo greatly received.

Lee
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Tambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Hi

could not wait for any info or advice so decide to hell with it and listed the property with them

here is the thread
http://www.goprivate.com.au/properti...ge=2&id=213229

looks good i think, im going to update the photo though.

If anyone wants further info on Secret Harbour please give me a shout - lived here couple of years

Tambo
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tambo
Hi

could not wait for any info or advice so decide to hell with it and listed the property with them

here is the thread

If anyone wants further info on Secret Harbour please give me a shout - lived here couple of years

Tambo
Were thinkingof moving to SH, were a family of 4, we have 2 boys age 12 and 14 are there any good secondary schools in SH? Also my OH is an engineer fitter working on boats will thre be jobs for him over there? Any other info on anything else in SH would be a great help.
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Yes Secret Harbour is a great area for families

Good new secondary school, Comet Bay, which is a state school. There are plenty of private schools local too if thats what you prefer.

Boat jobs should not be too hard to find as two big marinas in freo and mandurah, plus an abundant of boats yards in between.

Weekends heaps of people are out on their boats, seems to be a popular past time.

Hope it helps, my house of any interest to you, great views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tambo
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Thanks for the info which was good to hear Is that your house in the link? Its a very beautiful house, can I ask why you are moving? Are you staying in SH or moving out of the area?
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tambo
Hi

here is the thread

Tambo
Bloody nice house, where are you moving to?
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

yes thats my house in the link,

we are moving to queensland, peregian springs.

reason is for work, and to be nr family

Cheers

Tambo
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:08 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Gorgeous house.....if only

As for Comet Bay College....my 13 year old goes there but it only goes up to Year 9 at the mo (children born 1993, i think!). I've got a 14 year old and he catches the bus up to Safety Bay Senior High.

Good luck selling the house.....gonna do the lottery
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SalSa
Gorgeous house.....if only

As for Comet Bay College....my 13 year old goes there but it only goes up to Year 9 at the mo (children born 1993, i think!). I've got a 14 year old and he catches the bus up to Safety Bay Senior High.

Good luck selling the house.....gonna do the lottery
Ive done a bit of a search on the net for secondary schhols in SH before and it only came up with primary schools, so thanks for the tip, how long does it take your 14 year old to get to school on the bus? My youngest son was born in 1993 Ive been told kids have to go back a year at school when they move to OZ is this true?
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:51 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy a boat to go with this beautiful house?

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds...duct=895&cat=5

Jules x
Attached Thumbnails Secret Harbour-boat.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:36 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Ive done a bit of a search on the net for secondary schhols in SH before and it only came up with primary schools, so thanks for the tip, how long does it take your 14 year old to get to school on the bus? My youngest son was born in 1993 Ive been told kids have to go back a year at school when they move to OZ is this true?
Should be the same year then! Harry was year 9 in the UK and year 9 here. Just been to Parent's eve at CB College and have been quite impressed with it!
It takes my older son about 20 mins to get to Safety Bay, he goes to the Football Academy there. Warnbro High's slightly nearer.

Jules - got one of them thanks!
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:16 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SalSa
Should be the same year then! Harry was year 9 in the UK and year 9 here. Just been to Parent's eve at CB College and have been quite impressed with it!
It takes my older son about 20 mins to get to Safety Bay, he goes to the Football Academy there. Warnbro High's slightly nearer.

Jules - got one of them thanks!
Hi Jules, what is your sons name,my daughter is in year 9 Safety Bay Football Academy... Sarah is her name, Suzette
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for the offer, but wife dont wanna a boat

tambo
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Lovely house - sadly way out of my reach

We too are hoping to move to the secret harbour area with two girls 9 and 13 either later this year/early next year (visa permitting!!!) it sounds like we won't be alone in our relocation to secret harbour either.

Have you enjoyed living there, encountered any problems etc?? I've been offered a job in Subiaco, do you think this commute is reasonable

Good luck with your house sale
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Secret Harbour is a beautiful spot, you and your kids will love it. A lifestyle you could never have in UK. Subiaco is a little to far to commute in my opinion, although im sure many do it.

The freeway can be a nightmare in the morning, but nothing like the M6, id allow 45 mins to 1hr 15 depending what time you leave. Its about 70k.

Hope this helps

Tambo

(hey there are plenty of jobs locally)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.